Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Jonathan Majors shirtless for EBONY

Featured Replies

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I may speak... :jonny5:

 

A MAN. I honestly have zero interest in the Creed movies, but I think I will check out this one just to this drop dead gorgeous man on a huge screen

He is so gorg like wow 

 

I watched Creed for MBJ’s sexy self but this king is somehow even hotter to me :jonny: 

oh my :gaycattel: back to my whºre ways I guess 

Edited by Pristine

maybe ill have to watch whatever marvel movie it is thats coming up

the only reason i would watch Creed is to just envision a threesome between MBJ and him

uDRtHaD.thumb.gif.dd2b0565a0674f27ae7132

I would [redacted] every [redacted] of his [redacted] until both he and I [redacted] for hours :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.