Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Are you prepared for WWIII?

Featured Replies

At this point it's pretty obvious that it's about to go down. The world hasn't seen this kind of widespread chaos and unrest since WWII. The map is already taking shape with the great powers and their allies on each side getting ready for war. Our lives as we know them are about to change forever and we'll officially enter into the 21st century. Whatever the outcome is of this war will set the tone and global order for the rest of the century. We're going to see change like we've never seen in our lifetimes. What are your thoughts? Are you prepared or preparing for this coming conflict or do you think it won't happen?

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see it happening in the next few years.. But in a decade or two def. 

 

Maybe a restart for humanity is what we deserve

 

NeglectedShabbyChimneyswift-max-1mb.gif

If it happens, I hope I die with a full belly after having sex with a hot guy and listening to #R9 on rihpeat

Whatever happened to AI taking all the jobs? Let them take the battlefield too. We’re all screwed when you look at all the possibilities in the next 20 years.

Nobody will be ready and it will surely happen... and we deserve it

Well I've already resigned myself to a life of gruelling enlisted work if it truly comes to that :gaycat6:

I've stopped trying to save money years ago. :toofunny3:

Going to do everything I want before we're all turned into a gas 

my country's been at war for almost a year now, so for me not much will change +  I already adapted to it :cm:

  • Author

I've thought about this for months and we continue to get closer and closer by the day and I genuinely feel like it's right around the corner. As horrific as it will be, it might be the solution to a lot of the worlds problems. Our current political and economic systems have hit the brick wall and cannot continue to go any further without resulting in a complete collapse of society. People don't realize that we would not have our modern day lives without the technological advancements from the previous world wars. We will technologically leap decades ahead in a matter of years. Not to mention the major economic stimulus that these conflicts bring. It comes at the cost of human suffering like no other but this is where we're at. 

I'm not big on politics, so I'm out of the loop, in that sense. But I definitely feel the sense of unrest in America, and I fear it will lead to something catastrophic unfortunately. When it all goes down, I'll be in the bathtub streaming Dark But Just a Game.

Abel Minaj

I think the wealthy that will not suffer the consequences of the war are ready.  

and also to everyone thinking "Nothing will happen!!" trust me, I thought the same thing a year ago. But when the war hits, it HITS unexpectedly no matter how many premises there might've been in the past

 

OT: WW3 is inevitable but I doubt it will happen soon. I'm 100% certain that China will be heavily involved as one of the world leaders and America's opponent but now they seem pretty lowkey. Maybe when they attack Taiwan the situation will change 

Edited by Flomik

If you mean Everybody vs China,Russia and North Korea....sure I guess....otherwise...

  • ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Abel Minaj said:

People don't realize that we would not have our modern day lives without the technological advancements from the previous world wars.

War is not necessary for technological advancement. It can speed it up because governments dump a lot of money into R&D during intense wartime. Sure. But, trying to justify war as if it's a net good in terms of technological advancement is really displaced and unsound.

I don't think WWIII is ever happening

and even if it does, my country hasn't been at serious war with another country since the 1870s so I'm good

Tbh I'm more worried now since our government just gave the US the permission to access/build NINE f***ing military bases in our country just to contain China and keep tabs on Taiwan. Our country would be a target of nukes from China for sure :emofish:

I fear I'm not ready to cope with a world war rn so if the world leaders could hold off a couple more years that'd be sound.

Edited by Yum

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.