Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is Sky Ferreira overrated?

Is she? 49 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Is she? 

Edited by Bussea

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe to new listeners. But if you discovered her back in 2011-13 she was ahead of the curve and we needed her sound. 

Underrated by far too many. Not everyone has to be pumping out albums and merch lines twice a year to be worthy of praise.

NTMT is a must-hear.

 

Everything Is Embarrassing and I Blame Myself are one of the greatest synthpop songs of all time.

i mean how can we judge. we havent had new music sans two songs in almost 10 years

Sorta. Her album is good but not amazing. Everything Is Embarrassing is also a bad song. 
 

But she has two songs that are 11/10 so it’s kind of a draw

She’s not “rated” at all. No one knows or cares about her bc she ended her own career 

I would have voted 'No', but after 10 years of waiting for a follow-up album, and the past couple of singles she's tossed out, I'm going with 'Yes'. Maybe Night Time, My Time was a fluke.

1 hour ago, Sazare said:

But she has two songs that are 11/10 so it’s kind of a draw

You're Not The One and I Blame Myself, right?

12 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

You're Not The One and I Blame Myself, right?

I knew that a Kylie Stan would serve TASTE in this thread

1 hour ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

You're Not The One and I Blame Myself, right?

Close! I Blame Myself and One :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Sazare said:

Close! I Blame Myself and One :clap3:

That was gonna be my second guess :clap3:

Her 10 year old album and ep still sound fresh so I wouldn't call her overrated specially compared to what a lot of people listen to nowadays...

even though she has a couple of amazing songs, the answer is still yes.

I listened to her album expecting something incredible (ie Melodrama, Pop 2, Emotion levels) because of how hyped it was. There was only one or two songs worth that hype from the whole thing. She’s definitely overrated :redface:

i think that the bodies of works she managed to put out are timeless 

Edited by kyliefever2002

I think so personally, like I just never managed to get into any of her music, and most of the time I can see why something might be appreciated or acclaimed even if it doesn't personally speak to my taste, but I don't get that with her music.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.