Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Taylor snubbed by the Academy

Featured Replies

It's not like she deserved a nomination with that song, tho.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Blue. said:

She will get it with her own movie in a couple years.

We will be rooting for her. 

5 minutes ago, Draper. said:

It's not like she deserved a nomination with that song, tho.

…did HMH or LMU though? :biblio:

Just now, youreyesgocold said:

…did HMH or LMU though? :biblio:

Why do swifties always feel the need to compare? Did I say something about them? :biblio:

 

Lift Me Up deserves yes, it works perfectly with the mood of the movie. I haven't watched Top Gun Maverick but I don't like Hold My Hand either.

we're just waiting for her to get her Hollywood aspirations out of her system and stick to (non-soundtrack) music :cm:

Edited by popmusicisdead

she wasnt snubbed lol she doesnt even deserve recognition 

41 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Why do swifties always feel the need to compare? Did I say something about them? :biblio:

 

Lift Me Up deserves yes, it works perfectly with the mood of the movie. I haven't watched Top Gun Maverick but I don't like Hold My Hand either.

The dramatics. It wasn’t about comparing??? I think all 3 songs are bad

Being "snubbed" would imply that she somehow deserved a nomination, which I would argue isn't exactly the case. 

Duh, you have to have real talent to be nominated for this type of award. This is not the People's Choice or the American Music Awrds.

Change the title to "The Academy/Film Industry keep saying NO to Taylor. Why?" for that hit thread.

@Brishka

 

 

Edited by Broken

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.