Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kylie Minogue - X Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

spacer.png

Kylie's 10th studio album often receives mixed criticism (rightfully so) for the way certain tracks (Cherry Bomb, Rippin Up the Disco, Carried Away) were cut from the final track list to make room for songs such as Heart Beat Rock and 2 Hearts. 

 

However, the highs on this album are HIGH...

 

 

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what Blackout should have sounded like imo. Bloodshy & Avant were at their best on X

Like a Drug is her best album track ever. Should've been a single tbh.

59 minutes ago, crf13 said:

to make room for songs such as Heart Beat Rock and 2 Hearts. 

The better tracks won!

 

Sensitized deserved the axe if I'm honest

In My Arms is how I first discovered Calvin Harris back in the day. I was obsessed with that and Speakerphone :allears:

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

In My Arms is how I first discovered Calvin Harris back in the day. I was obsessed with that and Speakerphone :allears:

Wow I had no idea he produced those songs and I love both of them. I can totally hear it now that you mentioned it!

3 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Wow I had no idea he produced those songs and I love both of them. I can totally hear it now that you mentioned it!

To clarify, Calvin produced In My Arms and Heart Beat Rock. Speakerphone was produced by Bloodshy and Avant 

Can we address how the album ate, the photoshoot/aesthetic ate, but the music videos were ass? Done so dirty

  • Author
56 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

The better tracks won!

 

Sensitized deserved the axe if I'm honest

You’re certainly entitled to your wrong opinion especially when it comes to Sensibaptized. 

 

3 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Can we address how the album ate, the photoshoot/aesthetic ate, but the music videos were ass? Done so dirty

1000% not a single video received a proper budget. In My Arms and Wow are the best of a bad bunch. 

Such a fun album. Wish she would’ve gone with the original title, “Magnetic Electric “ tho

One of her best albums (although Magnetic Electric and Carried Away should’ve replaced All I See and Heartbeat Rock). :clap3:

Her best album.

 

Like A Drug, Speakerphone, Sensitized, In My Arms, The One, Wow, Cosmic, All I See, Stars, No More Rain, Carried Away, Cherry Bomb, Do It Again, King or Queen :clap3: Truly a fantastic pop album.

4 hours ago, crf13 said:

This polarizing gem 

I love this song tbh. I kinda wanted more moments like this and No More Rain after what she went through just before this album. 
 

Also the b-sides and bonus tracks for this era were insane. Rippin Up the Disco, Magnetic Electric, Cherry Bomb :jonny: 

 

Shout out to the tour also. The setlist was insane and the visuals are still incredible. 

3 hours ago, TheGreatestX said:

I love All I See. Always gave me Janet vibes.

Yep. She really delivered on that song. So underrated.

 

Most of the album is just spectacular though. Wow is my go to when I’m feeling down.

Speakerphone, In My Arms, Sensitized, Like A Drug, Magnetic Electric, and ESPECIALLY Cherry Bomb :WAP:

 

Some of the choices that ended up on the main album tho...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.