Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your faves on Mariah

Featured Replies

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

"I think that she should be in the Bible" :dies:

She really did say that too :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Dystopian said:

"I think that she should be in the Bible" :dies:

:lmao:

2 hours ago, Dystopian said:

"I think that she should be in the Bible" :dies:

Adele sis:lmao:

“I think that she should be in the Bible” :dies: Why is Adele so funny all the time? :dies:
 

OT: Yes Mimi, yes acclaim for being one of the best vocalists ever :clap3:

Shout-out to this amazing compilation as well! :gayriahcat2:

 

In 2011, Lady Gaga had said that she would never want to go up against Mariah Carey

  • Author
49 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Mariah, the inspiration behind the music industry, we been knew

It's insane to think that Beyonce, Rihanna, Ariana, Kelly Clarkson, Britney, Christina, Ava Max, Grimes(?!), etc. have all said she is the reason they wanted to be singers. :deadbanana2:

21 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

It's insane to think that Beyonce, Rihanna, Ariana, Kelly Clarkson, Britney, Christina, Ava Max, Grimes(?!), etc. have all said she is the reason they wanted to be singers. :deadbanana2:

Sis, Mariah is the reason I wanted to be a singer, I just don’t have the pipes to pull it off :gaycat7:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.