Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Zack said:

The way SHE makes it sound amazing :omg:

 

It doesn't change the song at all :dies:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

22 minutes ago, Zack said:

The way SHE makes it sound amazing :omg:

 

New Jennies could never sound like this singing live  

8 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

:jonny5:

Do you have any favs yet?

 

Mine are the vampire guy, the k center and the banana guy

 

Fle-Za3-Rag-AEc2-Pj.jpg

They are my faves too. I also like, Zhang Hao, Keita, Seok Matthew, Park Hanbin & Krystian.

 

But after seeing the fancams yesterday, the Yuehua boys (especially Kim Gyuvin & Han Yujin) will get a lot of payola for sure. 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Which EXO album is considered as their best by the general opinion ? 
 


 

 

Album: Ex'Act, with EXODUS and The War rounding up the top 3

Mini album: UNIVERSE, by far

If only Red Shelved had Hype Boy instead of the turd Birthday. Feel My Smash > Hype Boy is a punch:jonny5:

Edited by State of Grace.

16 minutes ago, Zack said:

The way SHE makes it sound amazing :omg:

 

The way Wendell and Ning Ning would have bodied HB chorus. But I also like Hanni and Haerin voices so it’s fine! 
 

22 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

The War doesn’t offer much besides The Eve and Chill tbh :redface: agree with you on DMUMT though:jonny5:

my top 3 is EXACT, Obsession & DMUMT

The War is so so good. A summer masterpiece, leading by the Eve being one of the best Kpop b side in history :jonnycat:! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With their comeback I hope they can get better b sides bc honestly DFTF was very forgettable for their standard. I only use Paradise and No matter ! 

Runaway is just a bad attempt to recreate Oasis vibes. 

3 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Album: Ex'Act, with EXODUS and The War rounding up the top 3

Mini album: UNIVERSE, by far

I’m really the only one who find Ex’act overrated then :dies:

5 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

They are my faves too. I also like, Zhang Hao, Keita, Seok Matthew, Park Hanbin & Krystian.

 

But after seeing the fancams yesterday, the Yuehua boys (especially Kim Gyuvin & Han Yujin) will get a lot of payola for sure. 

I think Zhang Hao and Ricky (the blonde one saying he's handsome and has money:hoetenks:) are also from Yuehua.

I feel like Ricky could get some screentime being evil edited. But Zhang Hao makes sense as getting in for being the Global center and from Yuehua as well. I don't think they can payola more than 2 contestants anyway.

 

Watch this group flop too like Kep1er if no inspired rigging will take place. I feel like there are certain candidates that have strong pre-existing fanbases that simply won't fit in the overall end group but might get in if no fraud takes place:rip:

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

The way Wendell and Ning Ning would have bodied HB chorus. But I also like Hanni and Haerin voices so it’s fine! 
 

The War is so so good. A summer masterpiece, leading by the Eve being one of the best Kpop b side in history :jonnycat:! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With their comeback I hope they can get better b sides bc honestly DFTF was very forgettable for their standard. I only use Paradise and No matter ! 

Runaway is just a bad attempt to recreate Oasis vibes. 

agreed the war really is that girl :clap3: yall are just Original KokoBOP haters :redface:

8 minutes ago, Adama said:

The War is so so good. A summer masterpiece, leading by the Eve being one of the best Kpop b side in history :jonnycat:! 

It is. I remember from years ago when one user here called it "The Playlist" cause it feels like a collection of random songs :toofunny3: but every song there is a banger tbh

 

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

I’m really the only one who find Ex’act overrated then :dies:

To me what makes it their best album is how sonically cohesive it is and how there's not a single bad song on it, it's quality throughout

14 minutes ago, Katamari said:

agreed the war really is that girl :clap3: yall are just Original KokoBOP haters :redface:

I hated Ko ko fraud before, but with all the noisy songs the 4th gen bg and nct served , it’s not that bad actually (still not fan of the drop but it fit the summer concept) 

 

7 minutes ago, xrosup said:

It is. I remember from years ago when one user here called it "The Playlist" cause it feels like a collection of random songs :toofunny3: but every song there is a banger tbh

 

To me what makes it their best album is how sonically cohesive it is and how there's not a single bad song on it, it's quality throughout

Imo, it fitted the summer concept very well. I fell like I’m in a festival! 

 

For ex’act Agree about the cohesion. It’s just not my style. Monster and Lucky one are the only songs that I still listen from this album… 

 

SM really missed out when they fired MHJ cause alot of the songs NewJeans are releasing would've been elevated by a great vocalist like Wendy. Oh well. 

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

adspa being top 2 despite being in their supposed flop era :clap3:

 

Stray Cats being the only 4th bg on the list even though the bar is in hell :clap3:

 

How come Itzy is not even on that list? :gaycat6:

i don’t think Min Heejin was ever responsible for music in SM. She was an art director

 

Edited by Ghiles

5 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

SM really missed out when they fired MHJ cause alot of the songs NewJeans are releasing would've been elevated by a great vocalist like Wendy. Oh well. 

Their music will sound completely different if they were under SM.  :cm:

rv stans obsession with clinging onto newqueens & their success/music

35 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

How come a flop nugu group like Not My Girl being on this list should be your first question :redface:

Please, Oh My NGG were digital monsters in 2021, ofc some of that spilled over into 2022

36 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

 

Not ME!th :'( Atleast Yunjin redeemed herself with Midnight Rain 
We HAVE to stan our fellow Swiftie Yunjin :clap3:

2 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

I would like to see subunits 

PLEASE. I need a Sieun/Yoon/Isa beltresses subunit :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.