Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Companion said:

I really wonder how YG will promote Dumpsters in Korea? They have more foreign memeber than Korean ones, is there a chance that they can survive in their domestic market?

its YG and their predecessors are the legendary 2NE1 and BLACKPINK. there's no way they're flopping at least on their debut :rip: 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Feeling extreme withdrawal from my boys, Need Gunwook and Jay on my screen again STAT

Sunny! Survival Show Enthusiast (@lorinathinker) / Twitter

Jay Chang Boys Planet GIF - Jay Chang Boys Planet Ending Fairy - Discover &  Share GIFs

55 minutes ago, Companion said:

I really wonder how YG will promote Dumpsters in Korea? They have more foreign memeber than Korean ones, is there a chance that they can survive in their domestic market?

I wonder if the 3 cut members were Korean 

I can’t believe we waited 4 years to see OT8 back :duca:

 


Also another TABS album is coming I fear :cm:

 

 

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

I can’t believe we waited 4 years to see OT8 back :duca:

 


Also another TABS album is coming I fear :cm:

 

 

is that a new picture? they're aging like fine wine :chick2:

  • MCD.EP785: FIFTY FIFTY, tripleS, LIMELIGHT, PURPLE KISS, TRI.BE, STAYC, 8TURN, JUST B, TNX, Nam Dong Hyun, THE BOYZ, LUCY, JOOHONEY X MIYEON

 

:cm:

 

RBW hates Purple Kiss

 

The Korean version of Physical is literally on their album

 

agit could also have been a cute title track

 

The best song is literally the song written, composed and produced by chaein

 

37 minutes ago, Adama said:

I can’t believe we waited 4 years to see OT8 back :duca:

 


Also another TABS album is coming I fear :cm:

 

 

Oh my sexy kings :chick1:

37 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

I wonder if the 3 cut members were Korean 

Yep. 1 mixed race, 2 Koreans. But there were more than 10 girls involved. The project already started before Chiquita came to YG and she got added. 

1 hour ago, Babymomo said:

Feeling extreme withdrawal from my boys, Need Gunwook and Jay on my screen again STAT

Sunny! Survival Show Enthusiast (@lorinathinker) / Twitter

Jay Chang Boys Planet GIF - Jay Chang Boys Planet Ending Fairy - Discover &  Share GIFs

 

Reminder that Gunwook released SOTY of 2021.

27 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

 

 

this was so good :WAP:

winter doing all the action werK!

I screamed when Giselle popped out speaking in french again :ahh: 

 

not BoA being the Black Mamba (?) please :ahh: sm is so unserious

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

31 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:
  • MCD.EP785: FIFTY FIFTY, tripleS, LIMELIGHT, PURPLE KISS, TRI.BE, STAYC, 8TURN, JUST B, TNX, Nam Dong Hyun, THE BOYZ, LUCY, JOOHONEY X MIYEON

 

:cm:

 

Literally only watching because it's my man's first day at job as MC (he's excellent of course :allears:) but I see that FIFTY FIFTY debuted their song today even though it comes out tomorrow and it's pretty good. Talent!

wait so what's the tea on boa in the aespa smcu ep... is she black mamba or another villain :gaycat6:

BoA needs to stay AWAY seriously, this does not involve her at all

 

 

boa complaining about kwangya just to be a part of it sooo...

9 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

I see that FIFTY FIFTY debuted their song today even though it comes out tomorrow and it's pretty good. Talent!

Part of that seems more like incompetence.

 

:cm:

13 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

BoA needs to stay AWAY seriously, this does not involve her at all

 

 

like :biblio:

 

GOT The Beat was enough

 

24 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

BoA needs to stay AWAY seriously, this does not involve her at all

 

 

She literally was in Black Mamba MV

 

Image

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

She literally was in Black Mamba MV

 

Image

this was a teaser for her comeback sis

sm was doing that alot back then I remember another sm mv having a kai teaser at the end too

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

20 minutes ago, Xalric said:

So Naevis is BoA or is she Black Mamba?

BoA is the villain and she's above Black Mamba (maybe she created it so she's like the main antagonist)

naevis wants to be in REAL WORLD, which leads up to her debut

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.