Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Flomik said:

allmost all 4th gen girl groups used ads during debut except for newjeans maybe

so I'm not sure why single out baby monsters

Because they all used it for music videos not random stuff! Also all I said was that YG is trying to softlaunch a 60M views in 24 hours debut so idk what you're getting defensive for...

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not Xiaojun of WayV posting a pic of himself being in a pool naked :gaycat3::dies:

 

  Hide contents

FpWRh8pWYAAIwy_?format=jpg&name=large

Like he’s either naked or has very small speedos on :michael:

 

You can see his black shorts

5 hours ago, CrisPop said:

 

 

 

4 hours ago, mathekr said:

Onew full album :duca:

 

 

 

A serve is coming, you say? 
 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Every time I see your profile I’m reminded of you being a witch :dies:

Please speak Jinni back to existence :dancehall:

ya-witch.gif

 

 

My good sis is over I fear. If she tries to debut in a new group, JYPIG will probably use whatever dirt he has on her. :monkey: that’s if he didn’t already blacklist her from the industry 

1 minute ago, Ghiles said:

My good sis is over I fear. If she tries to debut in a new group, JYPIG will probably use whatever dirt he has on her. :monkey: that’s if he didn’t already blacklist her from the industry 

It's JYP not SM. If Hyuna could disappear from Wonder Girls to appear in 4Minutes, and Jay Park getting literally kicked out from 2PM and the list is long.

The only person who never reappeared is the guy from Day6 because we knew he did something.

3 hours ago, moxcy said:

Jihyonce looking SNATCHED with that ponytail :jonnycat: I hope this instrumental is used somewhere and not just for the trailer cus I moved a bit

 The instrumental is sickening, they better use in the mini :rip:

the way all f(x) title tracks start off so well but then Amber's horrible rap ruins everything :skull:

 

 

31 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the way all f(x) title tracks start off so well but then Amber's horrible rap ruins everything :skull:

 

 

Everyday I mourn how she robbed us from a 4 member slay

30 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the way all f(x) title tracks start off so well but then Amber's horrible rap ruins everything :skull:

 

I feel like the only time Amber really did something decent with a rap was "All Night".

Onew and Kai both coming back, and Onew with a full album which I did NOT expect at all :jonny6: I'm so pumped. And I know a SHINee/EXO comeback is eminent too since Taemin's coming back soon and Baekhyun is already out.

Rap has never sounded better than this in a Kpop song. They ate so hard, it’s crazy :jonny: stan 9Muses y’all

 

 

Edited by Ghiles

2 hours ago, lily42 said:

TXT keeps winning :gaygacat4:

 

 

Txt said NO FRAUDS with this one :clap3:

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

the way all f(x) title tracks start off so well but then Amber's horrible rap ruins everything :skull:

 

 

I don't think Amber is the worst, but damn she was ANNOYING. She literally hogged all the rap parts. 

 

I was screaming how Victoria was designated as the "Lead" Rapper yet she barely raps. Even Luna and Krystal (non-rappers) get more "rap lines"  than her :dies:

 

@Pluto2022 can u post more pics like this ? or DM me them

 

we believe in Stay Cats supremacy

 

 

 

She's so talented (and wow even writing her own raps!). I wanted to like her as a rapper so bad but the blaccent is so prominent.

 

Her singing surprised me tbh because it's really good! I prefer it over the members pushed as "main vocals" 

12 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Booked & Busy

Is this a brand Wonyoung also worked for before cause hybe has been stealing all those for Eunchae lately...

21 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Booked & Busy

:clap3:

 

What's with all the Eunchae push lately. Don't get me wrong, I'm loving it

 

Also not them giving her NJWS aesthetics rather than LSRF ones, they know what they are doing :dies:

49 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way Visuelle and KariN/A are the only good female rappers to come out of that company :dies:

NCT is also the only bg from SM who has a decent rap-line.  The rest, no comment. 

 

Murk and Visuelle the best male and female rapper in HYBE SM history :heart::clap3:(Haters will say it's fake)

97d9699c0496c096f47a1faa4711dbc6.jpgfc9eef40b14b2bb7a80e89660e369aa1.jpg

FKgmCLZUYAcU1Ud.jpg5a318f73de51252b68db4de508c62d72.jpg

@Taeyong :juanny:

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

Everyday I mourn how she robbed us from a 4 member slay

I'm actually glad Amber was in f(x). It's kind of surreal that she managed to have kind of a good career with her image etc. considering how conservative and brutal Korea can be.

 

She also gave f(x) a uniqueness, but although that set the group apart, it also limited them a bit.

 

I don't think she was ever really comfortable with the "rap" image either. SM forced it to her as the English speaker and because her Korean was not good in the beginning. She's (slightly) better as a singer imo.

 

 

Edited by Zack

If anybody robbed us of a 4 member slay in f(x) it was Victoria. I've been here since 2nd gen and I have literally never seen a relevant group have a member so useless. She served literally absolutely nothing from start to end and on top of that had, in my personal opinion, one of the ugliest vocal tones of all time. I have nothing negative to say about her on, like, a personal level (cause I don't know anything about her except that she's a terrible actress) but as an idol she was truly the bottom of the barrel. 

Red Velvet the only group on this list without an international label/distribution deal.

Queens...But fix it please HYBE, or whoever takes control of SM... :gaycat6:

26 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Is this a brand Wonyoung also worked for before cause hybe has been stealing all those for Eunchae lately...

Music bank and now Kirsh. :penguin:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.