Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

He's the only one in the group that uses a Samsung so

dionne3.gif

that's telling

 

dionne3.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

10 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Stray Kids Moto Moto (aka Gym Icon CHANGBIN) has been booked for Samsung Korea :clap3:

he needs to drop his arm routine

Why does nobody ever mention Seunghwan? I'm so confused like is he not getting any screentime? He is my #1 pick when the dance videos first dropped so I'm a bit worried

7 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Why does nobody ever mention Seunghwan? I'm so confused like is he not getting any screentime? He is my #1 pick when the dance videos first dropped so I'm a bit worried

Yeah, he had great preseason hype going into the show, but has literally gotten 0 screen time since the show started.
 

His last known ranking was like #16 out of 90+

33 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

Finally CREATIVITY has returned!

 

It probably just makes fart sounds and Coke Zero product placements

 

dionne3.gif

 

 

55 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

 

Finally CREATIVITY has returned!

 

wait I love this, it’s so fun :clap3:

1 hour ago, Comedor said:

I think I'm getting too old for Kpop. That did nothing for me.

 

And now NJ is the next big thing but their songs are average.

 

It's over.

 

2011 - 2023 :rip:

The song is just mid

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

Look at the size of his arms omg

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115b0051fb4673fe398c

Wonhoe impact I fear.

 

The way Changbin getting Wonho-ed was fascinating to watch :clap3:

 

However I was kinda puzzled Changbin didn't show his abs till these days unlike Bang me Chan.

 

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

He's the only one in the group that uses a Samsung so

dionne3.gif

I was gonna say about this as well and apparently Android phones especially Samsung are more expensive than iPhone in Korea so he's very rich just like most of 4th Gen Kpop idols.

Lmao who the hell spread this sh1t up:bibliahh:

It's all over on TikTok and many have been fall for it :redface:

 

Edit: At least that ensure Jiwoong my fave K-BL boy getting debut on Bepler with Stays support so I'm all for it.

 

 

Edited by discreetinside

  • simply k-pop.e556: cignature, Tri.be, XG, Artbeat, Ily:1, Migyo, Primrose, Kim Jongseo, TNX, Im Yoonseong, Aimers

So far only missed Aimers. Missed?

 

:cm:

2 hours ago, Comedor said:

I think I'm getting too old for Kpop. That did nothing for me.

 

And now NJ is the next big thing but their songs are average.

 

It's over.

 

2011 - 2023 :rip:

It's nothing special tbh but I still bop :jamming:

 

:rip: I'm still kicking since like 2009

 

Miss BoA's iconic Eat You Up reeled me in :jonny5:

 

Now I'm forever trapped even if it's all just mid these days :dies: 

 

2011-15 was my fave time period in kpop. I've realized I'll never have that huge rush again like in those days, so I just enjoy the ride for whatever it is at this point :ducky:

Idk y'all I went through my "k-pop is terrible now" phase with late 3rd gen/early 4th gen but it's kind of picking up again. Well, I mean, the terrible stuff is still terrible in even louder and more offensive ways but there are a bunch of groups actually being interesting that have popped up in the last 2 years. Now if they would just fix the singing problem :emofish:

23 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Lmao who the hell spread this sh1t up:bibliahh:

It's all over on TikTok and many have been fall for it :redface:

 

Edit: At least that ensure Jiwoong my fave K-BL boy getting debut on Bepler with Stays support so I'm all for it.

 

 

suddenly Kim is a very uncommon family name

 

spacer.png

Stray Cats lowkey the BODY of the new generation. The amount of muscle and cake I know txt is jealous.

22 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Stray Cats lowkey the BODY of the new generation. The amount of muscle and cake I know txt is jealous.

TXT are limp as string cheese

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.