Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Omg…. :rip: I remember people dragged the talent and visual of JYP trainees during LOUD and most fans of the program were in favor of PNation’s trainees.

 

At least LOUD gave us this group and this bop 

 

 

 

JYP could have had a great groupt too. But he kept the male Momo, who is a great dancer but can't sing to save his life. Literally tone deaf. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Shadow - It sounds like something Shawn Mendes would release

Domino -  SKZ's Domino is better

(the last song) - boring

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

I do not want to comment on these questionable opinions...... :-*

but I guess NMIXX will be the only thing we agree on

 

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I do not want to comment on these questionable opinions...... :-*

but I guess NMIXX will be the only thing we agree on

 

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

The better Domino song, get into it!

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Way better Domino song, get into it!

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

I will not be listening to another stray kids song, but thank you though 

 

wendy-wendy-red-velvet.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The better Domino song, get into it!

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

 

the superior Domino songs 

 

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

Just now, youresotoxic said:

 

the superior Domino songs 

 

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

Nina from NiziU kinda won the Domino war though

 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

NEED Cha Eun-Woo to ditch acting and go back to SINGING!

 

yuri-izone.gif

Cha Eun-Who

I love the new Itzy songs, can't wait for the lead.

 

I don't care about stats much but Olivia must have a pretty big influence in Korea. She had quite the year.

 

 

People are saying Pann just hate the SM idol

 

I am not a fan of any of them so, genuinely, is this true? lol

Cause is SM this dumb? I have seen some good pic, they should let him get attention naturally 

7 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

GB5GFgpXwAAolZe?format=jpg&name=small

 

:lakitu:

It’s over for everyone once the Korean GP discovers Eunseok

 

spacer.png

Just now, BellKat said:

People are saying Pann just hate the SM idol

 

I am not a fan of any of them so, genuinely, is this true? lol

Cause is SM this dumb? I have seen some good pic, they should let him get attention naturally 

I’ve never seen anyone compare Wonbin to Eunwoo :deadbanana4: Someone is getting paid to put seeds of hate out into the world about RIIZE

 

Wonbin isn’t even the RIIZE member that is Eunwoo-coded

 

spacer.png

Oh i don't want Eun Woo to come back as an idol I'm sick of him getting tons of makeup and white wash trynna make him look 16

RIIZE Active Days: 109 Days

RIIZE Pannchoa Articles: 149 Articles

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I was kinda worried that you would write a whole paragraph dragging me ngl :santa:

But I actually did listen to one of their albums, which is their newest one Seventeenth Heaven. None of the songs stood to me like that apart from Diamond Days which was cute

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

I distinctly remember me and at least 2 others telling you to not pick that album in the original conversation

 

Miss Pluto, you are over

 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

 

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

I just gave DON QUIXOTE  a listen. It wasn't bad by any means, but it did nothing for me sadly. It was a little bit boring  

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

They have some noisier songs which might be more up your alley. I think some of these are hated by carrots which might be a good sign for a Don Quixote denier

 

 

Putting these 3 in spoilers bc they don't even deserve to be out in the open. Cheers might be borderline unlistenable for me and Bring It is the worst song they've ever made. Getting Closer was ok for a minute but has joined the list with the other 2 now

Spoiler

 

Nobody but Pluto listen. These don't represent svt

 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

 

14 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

RIIZE Active Days: 109 Days

RIIZE Pannchoa Articles: 149 Articles

 

spacer.png

The obsession. 

I guess the engagement were so good and they continued to do that. Good engagement meant more money. It’s better for us to ignore this desperate trash


And they better leave cutie king Sohee alone. 

 

Searching around for all those songs brought this back to my recommendations but let me stop here w all the svt videos

 

I just love this song so had to post

 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

19 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I distinctly remember me and at least 2 others telling you to not pick that album in the original conversation

 

Miss Pluto, you are over

 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

 

They have some noisier songs which might be more up your alley. I think some of these are hated by carrots which might be a good sign for a Don Quixote denier

 

 

Putting these 3 in spoilers bc they don't even deserve to be out in the open. Cheers might be borderline unlistenable for me and Bring It is the worst song they've ever made. Getting Closer was ok for a minute but has joined the list with the other 2 now

  Hide contents

 

Nobody but Pluto listen. These don't represent svt

 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

 

Imma need you to get into SKZ though 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2

 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Imma need you to get into SKZ though 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2

 

Fair, you did listen to Don Quixote and the others despite your questionable reviews

 

Send 3 or 5 songs and I'll give a listen too

 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

Fair, you did listen to Don Quixote and the others despite your questionable reviews

 

Send 3 or 5 songs and I'll give a listen too

 

cff3750b52de71eac400b48cc821b02b061445a2.gif

Here are some non-noisy SKZ songs you might like:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.