Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

I feel like Fromis could serve something like this if they wanted to and they should

 

britneydriving.gif

SM's obsession with making aespa have collab stages to promote the men instead of other girl groups that are actually on their level of popularity or even a cute little cover stage, it's getting weird

sabrina-carpenter-starbucks.gif

16 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

mother :jonny2:

I hope she confirms a comeback date soon, she said early 2024 and people think one of her posts is teasing it which means we're close. btw did you see this? :jonny5:

 

 

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

I hope she confirms a comeback date soon, she said early 2024 and people think one of her posts is teasing it which means we're close. btw did you see this? :jonny5:

 

 

I DID! :jonny5: she looks SOOOOO good :jonny5::jonny5:

 

hopefully she announces that comeback soon because I miss hearing her voice and seeing her on stage :jonny2:

12 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

SM's obsession with making aespa have collab stages to promote the men instead of other girl groups that are actually on their level of popularity or even a cute little cover stage, it's getting weird

sabrina-carpenter-starbucks.gif

I wouldn't be getting annoyed about the SM bg collabs as long as they had more collabs w other ggs and solo special stages. Especially Le Sserafim and Gidle, since theres already strong friendships between the members and their styles would go well together (also would create a lot of noise/hype) so both groups would probably be happy to collab. Also we have their whole Jingle Bell Rock cover they released, it's Christmas time, and SM has yet to announce a special stage w it?

 

sabrina-carpenter-starbucks.gif

Edited by gigantopithecus

6 hours ago, hallucinate said:

 

I’m surprised I thought she would get a tacky rap song. This is actually good and I actually like it better than Yeji’s. 

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

GB4e0csbcAAO_L2?format=jpg&name=largeGB4e0cxa4AEwHKC?format=jpg&name=largeGB4e0cxaAAAlO0B?format=jpg&name=largeGB4e0cuacAEATPW?format=jpg&name=largeGB4fFKuaUAAc40S?format=jpg&name=largeGB4fFKwa8AAFWlt?format=jpg&name=large

 

there is more :jonny5:

@gigantopithecus

Oh she looks amazing :jonny5: I think the gold dress and fur is my favorite. Can't wait to see what she brings 2024, I saw someone speculating January which would be insane

 

this song is just too good like omg... 

kinda my SOTY

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

The verses to that Ruijin song are terrible and have 0 melody but the chorus is nice

 

Just take the classic santa dress look and mix in some inspiration from their K-link styling w the fur leg warmers and other elements

 

20231121233343_aespa-2.jpg?s=900x600&e=t231210-aespa-K-Link-Festival-documents-2.jpeg?v=90faa

 

This could make such a cute and fun stage if SM wasn't useless

 

sabrina-carpenter-starbucks.gif

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

WAIT Ryujin got the best song so far 

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Spill

 

spacer.png

The fact that I haven’t listened to the Yeji and Ryujin solos so far, should I wait until Yuna and Chaeryoung release theirs 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The fact that I haven’t listened to the Yeji and Ryujin solos so far, should I wait until Yuna and Chaeryoung release theirs 

spacer.png

Twice fans shouldn't be use to wait lmao, imagine being a BP stan lol

9 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Twice fans shouldn't be use to wait lmao, imagine being a BP stan lol

I know, we’re so spoiled

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.