Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

 

@youresotoxic Thoughts?

 

I like It but Taeyong and Mark sing rap was not needed even If it's just 12 seconds of the song like its ok If they don't rap for once, they can sing. 

I just hope the girl is not a teenager. She’s too young for that ahjussi. :dancehall:

GB8aoWfaMAAQIVJ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by breadcrumbs

3 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I just hope the girl is not a teenager. She’s too young to for that ahjussi. :dancehall:

GB8aoWfaMAAQIVJ?format=jpg&name=large

Karina/Winter x Rowon. Hybe has a deal with Dispatch so :gaycat1:

2nd gen ???? As in Big Bang/Shinee/2pm ????

 

Is it someone from aespa nad Shinee ??? :rip:

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Karina/Winter x Rowon. Hybe has a deal with Dispatch so :gaycat1:

But SF9 is 3rd gen 

22 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

 

@youresotoxic Thoughts?

 

I like It but Taeyong and Mark sing rap was not needed even If it's just 12 seconds of the song like its ok If they don't rap for once, they can sing. 

I loved everything except the rap from them...

almost ruined the song for me

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Popular actor idol 2nd gen

 

Minho 

Junho

Taecyeon

 

Oh wow, all are daddies! :mmm:

 

But they should keep their hands off those young girls. 

 

he's been giving us so many amazing performances :jonny2:

love his voice so much :chick3:

 

now why wasn't THIS the promoted song...? 

the vocals :jonny2:

 

snsd-soshi.gif

31 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

But SF9 is 3rd gen 

Well let’s hope it’s taeyceon :gaycat1:

@Save-Me-Oprah that Riize comeback announcement you wanted is not coming until next week I guess

 

snsd-soshi.gif

1e8dcc58eea251931e61557acc69025802787b99.gifv20f4e12e35a0fd95b57a10e52aac1fed80ff90cc.gifv

 

he looked so good in the MV :jonny5:

he sounded amazing in the title track and b-sides as well

my favorite voice in NCT :smitten:

35 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Popular actor idol 2nd gen

 

Minho 

Junho

Taecyeon

 

taecyeon has a long term non celebrity girlfriend though

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

@Save-Me-Oprah that Riize comeback announcement you wanted is not coming until next week I guess

 

snsd-soshi.gif

 

19 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Could also be from (G)-IDLE :celestial5:

one of the Griddle girls with Choi Minho, hot

 

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

now why wasn't THIS the promoted song...? 

the vocals :jonny2:

 

snsd-soshi.gif

This is what I was expecting from the description of Be there for me. 

I love taeyong but I hope his departure means more normal bops for 127. Even in this song his rap talk is NOT IT.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.