Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GATdkcfacAAYMqN?format=jpg&name=small

Lisa is a white Russian, so ?

does song kang sing can i post this here 

nsfw

Spoiler

 

woman fanning her pum pum.gif 

23 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GATdkcfacAAYMqN?format=jpg&name=small

These people when you tell them that Asia is not just Korea, Japan and China

 

DBSaqca.gif

There's a rumor in the LE SSERAFIM base that the crowd was full of SM Sheep hence the black ocean for NJ/IVE, not sure if true how f**ked up though

DBSaqca.gif

 

It would kinda explain why NCT won that ROTY award too cause they had to please the ticket buyers somehow :eli:

Edited by Billionaire

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

They both look absolutely amazing. I wish K-pop (especially boys) would take more risks on the red carpet.

in terms of newjeans, i think its too early in their career for them to try anything like that, they seem to be sticking to that ~pure~ vibes they got going on. also they're pretty young to do anything that risque~

it seems like theyre trying to stay really family friendly, they even talked about how in GODS they wanted the lyrics to be "bad ***** woke up and chose violence" but had to change it to "bad girl" for their young fans :gaycat6:

 I kinda hate it at first but I love it now, a Kpop girl group not doing an all black/monochrome ensemble in red carpet for once  

 

 

Girls are ready for the Japanese debut dominance. SJJD heiressess I can feel it:jonny2:

 

 

 

Edited by Odette Violet

8 minutes ago, moxcy said:

in terms of newjeans, i think its too early in their career for them to try anything like that, they seem to be sticking to that ~pure~ vibes they got going on. also they're pretty young to do anything that risque~

it seems like theyre trying to stay really family friendly, they even talked about how in GODS they wanted the lyrics to be "bad ***** woke up and chose violence" but had to change it to "bad girl" for their young fans :gaycat6:

I mean the youngest NewJean is only 15 years old, I don't think even Min Heehee Jin would be so bold as to let them be "risque"

 

DBSaqca.gif

Not them devoured big and successful groups like that :rip:

Sadly it's not Nobody Knows :emofish:
 

 

33 minutes ago, Flomik said:

These people when you tell them that Asia is not just Korea, Japan and China

 

DBSaqca.gif

You’d be shocked to know that most Americans don’t consider Middle Eastern people or Russians to be Asian.

23 minutes ago, moxcy said:

in terms of newjeans, i think its too early in their career for them to try anything like that, they seem to be sticking to that ~pure~ vibes they got going on. also they're pretty young to do anything that risque~

it seems like theyre trying to stay really family friendly, they even talked about how in GODS they wanted the lyrics to be "bad ***** woke up and chose violence" but had to change it to "bad girl" for their young fans :gaycat6:

Let me make it a little more clear - I was trying to praise Aespa and NJ. I wish other groups would have followed in their footsteps. I can feel the MHJ print on both groups.

 

Sorry if it came across like I was downplaying either of them

Oh yes a performance proving why they deserve their win :jonny5: This was too good and congratulations to the girls! They absolutely earned this

 

 

43 minutes ago, moxcy said:

does song kang sing can i post this here 

nsfw

  Hide contents

 

woman fanning her pum pum.gif 

They look so soft and in good care :-*

46 minutes ago, moxcy said:

does song kang sing can i post this here 

nsfw

  Reveal hidden contents

 

woman fanning her pum pum.gif 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

But wow what a moment :WAP:

 

radio said speed it up twice just went slower :jonny5:

51 minutes ago, moxcy said:

does song kang sing can i post this here 

nsfw

  Reveal hidden contents

 

woman fanning her pum pum.gif 

ok finally someone posted it, I didn't want to be seen uncouth:yum:

 

we got cute butt shots from all of my 3 actor crushes in the 2nd season I won so hard

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

Edited by TheCal

5 hours ago, BlazingLovatic said:

I really regret pressing play - this is one of the worst things I've ever heard :dies:

I put a warning that it was objectively bad for a reason

 

Let me stream again though

 

gretchen-dance.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.