Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 

lemme give the best 4th gen debut another listen in honor of mixxpop being back 

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

lemme give the best 4th gen debut another listen in honor of mixxpop being back 

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

We need this to be included on the new mini :jonny5: 

 

 

 

Just now, Supervillain said:

We need this to be included on the new mini :jonny5: 

 

 

 

omg YES, we definitely need it :jonny5:

this whole part of O.O was my favorite, glad they made it a full song :jonny5:

42 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

as per usual, aespa had the best performance of the night 

they're seriously just those girls

 

xiaoting-strutting.gif

The gag was they were called BaD pErForMeRs not so long ago. They truly have the last laugh. 

 

U'know if SM did decided to let them SING with MICS ON.  They'll just gonna make the other performances a highschool prod or something :matty:

 

10 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

what I read that the award is based on judges nnn :rip:
 

 

Which is worst bc how this is the last presented award???

 

 

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

:mazen:

SM bg Stans are really the nastiest ever :mad:! Suju fans used to this a lot back then too

LMLT, RC, and Party O'Clock are all great, but there is something about their mixxpop songs that I just prefer more :jonny5:

O.O and Dice are just excellent songs that i'll never get tired of :jonny5:

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

LMLT, RC, and Party O'Clock are all great, but there is something about their mixxpop songs that I just prefer more :jonny5:

O.O and Dice are just excellent songs that i'll never get tired of :jonny5:

Their brand should be just being weird, it’s exciting. I hated Love Me Like This because it’s so basic and could be released by anyone, Roller Coaster is great though :jamming: Soñar sounds very fresh, I can tell I will be obsessed with it and I can’t wait to hear it in full and find out what the change up is gonna be like :duca: The visuals look really good as well

Aespa consistently serving us lewks this era. How are you going to go from this cvnty to harajuku excellence 

 

 

 

:allears:

 

 

 

1 minute ago, VelvetCrush said:

What's the tea? :siptea:

 

 

wait... someone gif this.

 

elusive-elusivecaution.gif

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

Their brand should be just being weird, it’s exciting. I hated Love Me Like This because it’s so basic and could be released by anyone, Roller Coaster is great though :jamming: Soñar sounds very fresh, I can tell I will be obsessed with it and I can’t wait to hear it in full and find out what the change up is gonna be like :duca: The visuals look really good as well

that's what I think too! everyone wants them to release these basic pop songs (even though people STILL criticize them), but their weird/fun songs are just more exciting to me :jonny: and i've loved every single one so far! Soñar sounds excellent so far too and I can't wait to hear what they do with the change up :jonny2: I really need them to stay with the mixxpop style and not go back. you never know what you're getting each time which makes it exciting

39 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

oh it's a HIT!

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

One thing about you ms. toxic...

 

lwQpHlW.gif

15 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:mazen:

And here is why everyone and their homies hate boy group stans. :eli: 

7 minutes ago, xrosup said:

One thing about you ms. toxic...

 

lwQpHlW.gif

... is that I can appreciate an amazing song that everyone may hate?

everyone will switch up on monday for Soñar

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

 

Spoiler

ya'll make me laugh so hard :bibliahh: love you guys :heart2:

 

Edited by youresotoxic

48 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

oh it's a HIT!

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=


uhumm they’re getting sued

 

this sounds like beyonce’s my power

 

:khalyan2:
 


bop tho

 

IMG_6908.gif?ex=656fb848&is=655d4348&hm=

36 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:mazen:

This is why I’ll never throw a bg a single stream

 

:celestial2:

5 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

This is why I’ll never throw a bg a single stream

 

:celestial2:

Same gurl, same. Ironically most of the audiences who turned off the lightsticks are probably women too because they are boy group stans mostly :rip:

45 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:mazen:

Oh those blue haired fatties will be burning in hell for this.

nation’s musical terrorists NMESS threatening the world again with their music

 

 

serving twink and hunk on the same night :jonnycat:

 

 

loved SHINee's performance

but very sad onew is still missing

and I hate how they keep ignoring Lucifer :'( 

6 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Same gurl, same. Ironically most of the audiences who turned off the lightsticks are probably women too because they are boy group stans mostly :rip:

Nobody hates women as much as some women do 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.