Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, breadcrumbs said:

:rip:

you mean no hemorrhoids? :laugh:

so uncouth
 

spacer.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Red Velvet top 5 best songs:

  1. Psycho
  2. Underwater
  3. Automatic
  4. Naughty
  5. Zimzalabim

Edited by Pluto2022

3 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

one thing I’ve learned over the years is that the best SONG isn’t necessarily the best TITLE TRACK 

 

Blue Lemonade is sublime but lacks the impact and catchiness of PAKwer Up (plus that bridge!)

Oh yes! Ms Banana just has something special :clap3: Most title tracks have something to them that makes them sound like a title track. Even when we're doing our usual thing of listing bsides that would be better title tracks, I can still hear a certain bside-vibe to them and know that they actually wouldn't hit as well

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Don't get me started on these as well: 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

 

Lets leave Knock Knock alone actually. Theres something there

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the hate for Signal is TOO much..... it's a fun song

knock knock deserves it though

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

YES Signal is for sophisticated divas who appreciate camp and artistry

 

Knockx2 sloppy steaming gutter garbage wbk

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, gigantopithecus said:

Seventeen's Certified Straight line: Mingyu, Wonwoo, DK, Woozi, and Joshua (new addition!)

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

I’m not sure about Mingyu and Wonwoo. I feel like there is really something going on between these two. They at least tasted each other once.

And they were roommates for a long time (not sure if they are still at present) while the other members have their own rooms.

 

@youresotoxic

Sorry for the dislikes babe, but we cannot tolerate any Birthday praise in here :khalyan2:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Lets leave Knock Knock alone actually. Theres something there

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Let me take this back bc I just saw her get called sloppy steaming gutter garbage and am feeling as though I can't possibly be right

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

26 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I think It's gonna be a mini.

 

Btw is that Exo stan still fuming about others SM acts getting Winter albums? :spin: 

23 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

i'll take a mini tbh, anything from my 127 men :worship:

and yeah, they downvote every post of mine that includes me talking about the NCT 127 winter album

 

 :suburban:

 

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Let me take this back bc I just saw her get called sloppy steaming gutter garbage and am feeling as though I can't possibly be right

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

stand in your truth!

I just really and truly HATE some of TWICE’s cute era titles (and LOVE the ones I don’t lmao)

 

:suburban:

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

the hate for Signal is TOO much..... it's a fun song

knock knock deserves it though

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

 

6 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Lets leave Knock Knock alone actually. Theres something there

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Well, what about disowning both songs? 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

@youresotoxic

Sorry for the dislikes babe, but we cannot tolerate any Birthday praise in here :khalyan2:

 

Birthday deserves all the praise 

I just think you may need to give the song and mini another couple listens so you can understand the excellence

:suburban:

 

let me show my love for the song :emofish:

3 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

I’m not sure about Mingyu and Wonwoo. I feel like there is really something going on between these two. They at least tasted each other once.

And they were roommates for a long time (not sure if they are still at present) while the other members have their own rooms.

 

I feel like they're too popularly shipped to be real. They would be more lowkey if anything was going on there

 

Also they just feel like heterosexuals to me. Like the most hetero of all of svt besides maybe Woozi. Even Joshua with the gf feels less hetero

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

i still can’t fully get into chill kill :monkey:

honestly i prefer birthday over it

Who will release a full album first?

Hyuna or Sunmi.

 

Place your bets.

 

 

moo.png

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

 

Well, what about disowning both songs? 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

no :heart2:

Signal is one of their best releases and I will stand by that 

the prechorus and chorus are just perfect. and the dance is fun

what's to hate?

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Just now, Rainy Devil said:

Who will release a full album first?

Hyuna or Sunmi.

 

Place your bets.

 

 

moo.png

the word “or” is more likely to release one tbh

 

:suburban:

56 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Also STOP the Chill Kill slander. She marinated GREAT for most of us

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Maybe it needs to cook a bit longer for me

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

Well, what about disowning both songs? 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

What about disowning the true enemies, Set Me Free and Scientist?

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

1 minute ago, Red Velvet said:

Maybe it needs to cook a bit longer for me

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

 

It will happen. Just trust me. Listen to Chill Kill in 3 months time and it will happen

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Edited by gigantopithecus

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

Birthday deserves all the praise 

I just think you may need to give the song and mini another couple listens so you can understand the excellence

:suburban:

 

let me show my love for the song :emofish:

 

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

no :heart2:

Signal is one of their best releases and I will stand by that 

the prechorus and chorus are just perfect. and the dance is fun

what's to hate?

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

 

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

What about disowning the true enemies, Set Me Free and Scientist?

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

These takes

:suburban:CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8:clack::khalyan2:

4 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

What about disowning the true enemies, Set Me Free and Scientist?

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Scientist

 

I need someone to tell me why out of all the RV songs they decided to take inspiration from Umpah Umpah.

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Edited by Rainy Devil

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

 

 

These takes

:suburban:CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8:clack::khalyan2:

Pluto. If you like Set Me Free and Scientist, it's time for you take back the dislikes you gave @youresotoxic for Birthday praise

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

What about disowning the true enemies, Set Me Free and Scientist?

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

Scientist bland but at least the equation album was great

 

SMF bland and the RTB mini was too I fear

 

i still have faith in them though because Jihyolo was great and so was MiMoSa

 

spacer.png

 

Sunoo Dion's falsetto :clap3:. Heeseung Houston was serving oh wow!! JungWON showing he's the 2nd best and coming for Heeseung's wig :clap3:. Jayhanna showing growth and determination :clap3:. Even Ni-Kii is improving :clap3: 

 

Sunghoon and Jake, aw! Cute

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.