Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, BlackAura said:

Not in Koria, me thinks...............Didn't IVE get PAKs with 3 songs this year ???

 

baboonphone.gif

 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

LE SSERAFIM are low key the 2nd biggest gg this year overall

 :cm:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Korea is very perched for LeSserafim and Perfect Night smashing is a proof of it, so if they play their cards right they will get a PAK sooner or later and that will finally shut up the people downplaying them

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

LE SSERAFIM are low key the 2nd biggest gg this year overall after NewJennies, when you actually think about it cause they sold a lot of albums, has the most streamed album of 4th gen and of any female release this year, smashed with 3 songs domestically and global streaming etc.

 

I feel like they are at 3rd place with IVE. I would rank the 4th gen gg popularity like;

 

1. New Jennies

2. G-Isis

3. Gaeul's Friends & Lesslayafim

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

 :cm:

Still not... I think.... I AM has more yt streams than any LSRF song this year, and more Spotify streams as well than any LSRF song released this year.... Idk, someone should do the math, but they probably also outstreamed them overall as well.

 

baboonphone.gif

7 minutes ago, Companion said:

Answer is easy. They literally had no competition. They were still below the 3rd gen groups in terms of success but they being the only big3 4th gen group created an illusion that they were at the top. They had only Gidle and Izone to compete. But their concepts became disney channel made them dip faster. They had a chance after their first checkmate teasers but we all know how that went. Literally the biggest plot twist/clowning in kpop history.

 

:suburban:

The lies, they literally used to be the 3rd most popular gg behind BLACKPINK and TWICE at some point  :suburban:

Also "the most streamed 4th gen gg album released this year" kinda doesn't count, since they bumped their previous two title tracks on the album...... That's like NewJennies adding OMG and Ditto to Get Up.

 

baboonphone.gif

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

 

spacer.png

who is this

 

is he a good person 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Still not... I think.... I AM has more yt streams than any LSRF song this year, and more Spotify streams as well than any LSRF song released this year.... Idk, someone should do the math, but they probably also outstreamed them overall as well.

 

baboonphone.gif

F-rD2mYWgAA2bQs?format=jpg&name=medium

1 minute ago, BlackAura said:

Still not... I think.... I AM has more yt streams than any LSRF song this year, and more Spotify streams as well than any LSRF song released this year.... Idk, someone should do the math, but they probably also outstreamed them overall as well.

 

baboonphone.gif

Perfect night is coming:

 

4 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Also "the most streamed 4th gen gg album released this year" kinda doesn't count, since they bumped their previous two title tracks on the album...... That's like NewJennies adding OMG and Ditto to Get Up.

 

baboonphone.gif

Spoiler

I know, but it did fit my narrative about them being the 2nd biggest gg this year :ryan3:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

but do the tracks from Antifragile (the mini) count their pre-Unforgiven streams in that album’s streams? like are those double dipping?

 

spacer.png

 

if so then it’s not really fair to consider it the most streamed album of 2023 i fear (but it IS great and le sakurafim are clearly huge)

Just now, youresotoxic said:

 

britneydriving.gif

He did this thing here I can't deny 

britneydriving.gif

6 hours ago, breadcrumbs said:

They flew all the way from Seoul to ride the small cheap float and perform this almost 2-minute song. :lmao:

My babies look so good, look at that natural skin tone. They even did the classic boyband move at 1:08. I love them, I really do Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

4 hours ago, breadcrumbs said:

Still can’t get over with this float. :lmao:

 

Jay was enjoying it. :laugh:

 

Jay looks somehow patriotic in this shot.

4 hours ago, breadcrumbs said:

I almost believed it. :laugh:

He’s so pretty 

:allears:

Sunghoon with the gloves, trench coat combo is so good on him, I swear to God Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

2 hours ago, Sheegs said:

So who will win in the battle of the middle schoolers :cm:

 

 

vs

 

 

That young posse bride is pretty good actually.

2 hours ago, poltergeist said:

is Ni-ki 3 meters tall? wtf I never noticed he was a giant

 

 

Jay looks so sweet and Niki just judging in the background. That's enhypen in a nutshell.

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

i’m honestly surprised that no group has done a title track called like “FINNA” or something :gaycat6:

Are you trying to wish that into existence? Because that's how you manifest that into existence.

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

The lies, they literally used to be the 3rd most popular gg behind BLACKPINK and TWICE at some point  :suburban:

Only in Dalla Dalla era.

 

:suburban:

 

I love itzy but even in their 2nd biggest era (Wannabe) They weren't that popular. They had the hype cuz of the fresh debut and viral moments but they couldnt keep the momentum and gave the fans or gp what they want.

3 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Also "the most streamed 4th gen gg album released this year" kinda doesn't count, since they bumped their previous two title tracks on the album...... That's like NewJennies adding OMG and Ditto to Get Up.

 

baboonphone.gif

not you beating me to it because i took forever trying to word it in a way that makes sense (and still kinda failed)

 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

who is this

 

is he a good person 

 

spacer.png

He run from YG so...  

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

who is this

 

is he a good person 

 

spacer.png

Mel's favourite male idol.... you should be besties now.

 

baboonphone.gif

Just now, Companion said:

Only in Dalla Dalla era.

 

:suburban:

 

I love itzy but even in their 2nd biggest era (Wannabe) They weren't that popular. They had the hype cuz of the fresh debut and viral moments but they couldnt keep the momentum and gave the fans or gp what they want.

Wannabe is literally one of the most recognized Kpop songs :suburban:

43 minutes ago, motherpills said:

This looks like all those rotten failed blackpink clone concepts that popped up around 2019-21 but somehow lazier

 

also the lazy ass repurposed  lalisa set 

qzafok5i2e51t9Rm7Sk8-o.png

 

:dies: 

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

who is this

 

is he a good person 

 

spacer.png

I don't know

But we rarely know about Jisung's idol friends. He's second I'm aware of after Shotaro 

 

spacer.png

I do feel like Lesserafim just needs a it girl to have the korea and international domination. If Garam was still in the group they might be way bigger.

 

Spoiler

But she gave me really negative vibes from the start and I feel more connected to member when she left so im not complaining.

 

Gotta admit that all the new song versions where they replaced Garam's singing SUCK.

 

baboonphone.gif

 

This needs to be ENGODPEN's next comeback sound and concept! 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.