Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Let's be real, Jungkook of all people doesn't need these collabs, he does more than fine (better than everyone except BTS) on his own anyway. I assume all these random collaborations are part of some of HYBE's deals because they didn't help Jungkook at all :rip:

 

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

21 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

Let me leave on a positive note. Yes Wendy beautiful and emotional vocals from her sold out play

 

I hope we get a Part 2 of her beauty and arts in the theater :clap3:

 

wendy queen of kpop. SSW2 will end careers.

i’m honestly surprised that no group has done a title track called like “FINNA” or something :gaycat6:

I'm surprised that not a SINGLE one 4th gen boy group has served vocals so far .. :dancehall:

 

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I'm surprised that not a SINGLE one 4th gen boy group has served vocals so far .. :dancehall:

 

The boys skipped a generation to pass the torch to RIIZE

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The boys skipped a generation to pass the torch to RIIZE

I will admit that Sohee has some cute moments, and I would like to see more :clap3:

 

Lemme stream their best song

 

Edited by Sailor Moon

11 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

i’m honestly surprised that no group has done a title track called like “FINNA” or something :gaycat6:

Let's not manifest this into reality thank you very much.

 

HFWdQc9.gif

7 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I will admit that Sohee has some cute moments, and I would like to see more :clap3:

 

Lemme stream their best song

 

all his moments are cute and they are probably going to use his vocals even more now that seunghan is gone

 

image.png

Edited by TheCal

6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

all his moments are cute and they are probably going to use his vocals even more now that seunghan is gone

 

image.png

HFWdQc9.gif

 

I remember they tried to take Sohee down too! IT boy behavior

 

Who is sabotaging THEM?? Can someone take them to the studio to re-record this? 

 

1 hour ago, poltergeist said:

is Ni-ki 3 meters tall? wtf I never noticed he was a giant

 

 

Ni-ki is the tallest member but Jay is on the stairs that’s why it made Ni-ki look taller in that clip.

 

4 hours ago, Eternium said:

Y’all need to step into the real world if you think Aespa is struggling for third place with LSF :skull: 

I’m talking about this :rip:

1. [+113, -23]
Only f*cking losers ahjussis who are crazy about Japan would make a fuss about this in places like DC Gallery. Anyone from the general public can tell that the A-listers are aespa, NewJeans and IVEㅇㅇ F*cking ahjussis who stan Le Sserafim are so out of touch~
3. [+93, -18]
Le-roaches, aespa has ranked #1 countless times but because you guys ranked #1 once, you're acting like you're some A-listerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Me after watching The Crown Seasons 4-6:

 

HFWdQc9.gif

That whole family's been a mess since season 1 tbh :deadbanana4:

They were dong Margaret so dirty

And then Charles' childhood... and Diana of course

 

HFWdQc9.gif

Edited by Flomik

40 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Who are this KMys? Most of them are busy putting Aespa in the first place as they should be :celestial5:

 

--

 

I haven't listened to Successica yet. I'll wait until we get Yawn

 

 :suburban:

 

 

These K-Mys are on the loose yes 

 

1. [+113, -23]
Only f*cking losers ahjussis who are crazy about Japan would make a fuss about this in places like DC Gallery. Anyone from the general public can tell that the A-listers are aespa, NewJeans and IVEㅇㅇ F*cking ahjussis who stan Le Sserafim are so out of touch~
3. [+93, -18]
Le-roaches, aespa has ranked #1 countless times but because you guys ranked #1 once, you're acting like you're some A-listerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
11 minutes ago, FACT said:

These K-Mys are on the loose yes 

 

1. [+113, -23]
Only f*cking losers ahjussis who are crazy about Japan would make a fuss about this in places like DC Gallery. Anyone from the general public can tell that the A-listers are aespa, NewJeans and IVEㅇㅇ F*cking ahjussis who stan Le Sserafim are so out of touch~
3. [+93, -18]
Le-roaches, aespa has ranked #1 countless times but because you guys ranked #1 once, you're acting like you're some A-listerㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 

The way you purposely selected this comments from pannchoa of all places and paint them as the majority of MYs but knowing your history I can see why

 

 

 Don't worry I can pretty much get articles where fans of those groups are pulling the same sh/t if you really want to go down in the nitty gritty

 

:suburban:

 

 

Edited by Odette Violet

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yikes, no thank you. I’d take miss @gigantopithecus’s logical, passionate and harmless essays any day over that person’s deluded essays filled with some false sense of superiority complex. They’re not even as entertaining as Mel’s essays so what’s the point?

:suburban:

I may be part of the ATRL essay line now but all I hear is "logical, passionate, and harmless"  :1stplace:  A win!

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yikes, no thank you. I’d take miss @gigantopithecus’s logical, passionate and harmless essays any day over that person’s deluded essays filled with some false sense of superiority complex. They’re not even as entertaining as Mel’s essays so what’s the point?

:suburban:

Bestie will you quit it with the passive aggressive posts to reignite the feud with that user 

 

We just cant handle it today 

 

 

 

46 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

I'm surprised that not a SINGLE one 4th gen boy group has served vocals so far .. :dancehall:

 

This sounds better with male vocals sorry even if they sound r word 

Edited by Selenasworld

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The way you purposely selected this comments from pannchoa of all places and paint them as the majority of MYs but knowing your history I can see why

 

 

 Don't worry I can pretty much get articles where fans of those groups are pulling the same sh/t if you really want to go down in the nitty gritty

 

:suburban:

 

 

History of what ? I thought you were new Which one is your account ? :cupid:
But yes they are fuming because Perfect Night is blocking right now 

 

This may be true... what an excellent lineup for top ggs we had in 3rd gen. Love it

 

qFqfEAX.gif

1 minute ago, FACT said:

History of what ? I thought you were new Which one is your account ? :cupid:
But yes they are fuming because Perfect Night is blocking right now 

History of being an aespa hater don't act dense

 

don't you have those koreaboos to obsessed about? yeah you need to stick those

 

 

Drama is gaining more ULS and they're going to get that #1. Were good

 

:suburban:

Edited by Odette Violet

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

This sounds better with male vocals sorry even if they sound r word 

There are more suitable and modern words you could've used, Selenasworld

 

qFqfEAX.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.