Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

me when I started stanning an SM group in 2023 :khalyan:

they're a bg though, which means shitty management but frequent comebacks (and questionable music) :khalyan:

4 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

@Save-Me-Oprah 

 

7t27.gif

 

what are these costumes anyway

 

baboonphone.gif

excuse me but how is Wonbin gonna be the centre of a group with 6 members, he's getting scammed now.

 

the math aint mathin

 

baboonphone2.gif

18 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well the gave them the exact same TXT song, so looks like there’s some progress in the TXTification of ENHYPEN I guess? :suburban:

and HYBE is starting to let Enhypen collab with Western artist. Bella Poarch being the first one.

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

what are these costumes anyway

 

baboonphone.gif

looks like these 

 

F4V4jU-a4AEEPy9.jpg

 

baboonphone.gif

my fyp is full of Sunghoon, I didn't want to get into solo stan territory but he's so gorg :khalyan:

well if they won't even show a basic white jumpsuit that Seunghan wore then it's probably over

 

 

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Army better drag them…

 

oh not that kind of bot army but the better one, Britney Army

Is Jungkook the one that supported the atomic bomb or is that a different BTS person? 

5 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

my fyp is full of Sunghoon, I didn't want to get into solo stan territory but he's so gorg :khalyan:

Who wouldn’t be captivated by his handsomeness? :allears:

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

well if they won't even show a basic white jumpsuit that Seunghan wore then it's probably over

 

 

yeah..

 

maxresdefault.jpg

Here is an evolution of the top 5 biggest 4th gen groups each year from 2018-2023 (in no particular order) :

 

2018:

  • IZ*ONE
  • (G)I-DLE
  • Stray Kids
  • ATEEZ
  • The Boyz

 

2019:

  • ITZY
  • TXT
  • IZ*ONE
  • (G)I-DLE
  • X1 

 

2020:

  • ITZY
  • Stray Kids
  • TXT
  • IZ*ONE
  • (G)I-DLE

 

 

2021:

  • Aespa
  • Stray Kids
  • ITZY
  • TXT
  • ENHYPEN

 

2022: 

  • IVE
  • NewJeans
  • LE SSERAFIM
  • (G)I-DLE
  • Stray Kids

2023:

  • IVE
  • NewJeans
  • LE SSERAFIM
  • (G)I-DLE
  • Stray Kids

 

we haven't even had a new episode of Rise & Realize in 15 days

 

 

Wait Yunjin being the Perfect Night writer and composer?

@Save-Me-Oprah Jennifer is the Korean Shakespeare I fear

 

 

17 minutes ago, TheCal said:

looks like these 

 

F4V4jU-a4AEEPy9.jpg

 

baboonphone.gif

Oh, he's on the far side... makes it so easy to cut out from group photos.

 

baboonphone.gif

17 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

excuse me but how is Wonbin gonna be the centre of a group with 6 members, he's getting scammed now.

 

the math aint mathin

 

baboonphone2.gif

Looks like they will have another center along with Wonbin, just like other even numbered groups

 

2 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Oh, he's on the far side... makes it so easy to cut out from group photos.

 

baboonphone.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Wait Yunjin being the Perfect Night writer and composer?

@Save-Me-Oprah Jennifer is the Korean Shakespeare I fear

 

 

Mother Jennifer is deathly allergic to not serving

 

baboon-meeting.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.