Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

22 minutes ago, Adama said:

 

 

hmm…

Army better drag them…

 

oh not that kind of bot army but the better one, Britney Army

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

imagine flying 15 hours across the world to do this

 

baboonphone2.gif

 

So no Sweet Venom (English ver). 
 

Bye

1 minute ago, fais_2311 said:

Army better drag them…

 

oh not that kind of bot army but the better one, Britney Army

britney has suffered enough

 

that bot army will just spew misogynistic comments and will even scream racism to anyone that opposes them

Not only was the performance like 90 seconds long but it was kinda amateur hour, looked a mess

 

What's the opposite of thoughts and prayers? I'm sending those.

 

baboonphone.gif

2 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

So no Sweet Venom (English ver). 
 

Bye

They'll probably do Sweat Venom tomorrow on Good Morning America

 

baboonphone2.gif

3D is such a bop it doesn't deserve the feats. it has. Guess I'll just keep streaming this (the solo version)

 

 

We all know it was supposed to be a song in the style of JT but we don't actually need him

 

baboonphone2.gif

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

Hyein and Felix are rumoured to attend Louis Vuitton show in Hong Kong on November 30, It's one day after MAMA. I don't think Stray Kids and NewJeans will be attending

 

Bestie, I don’t think Felix attending a fashion show is the actual reason why the whole group aren’t attending Mamas, otherwise the akgaes of other members have every right to be mad I fear :khalyan:

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Batter Up sounds like another dated YG-esque mess. And the members don’t even have BlackPink’s charisma and popularity to carry songs like this

Edited by Rid Of Me

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

 

Bestie, I don’t think Felix attending a fashion show is the actual reason why the whole group aren’t attending Mamas, otherwise the akgaes of other members have every right to be mad I fear :khalyan:

 

 

I'm not saying It is the reason, I'm saying It might be already confirmed they aren't attending, so there's room left for members to accept individual schedules. 

Edited by Mitsuki

Still can’t get over with this float. :lmao:

 

Jay was enjoying it. :laugh:

 

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

I'm not saying It is the reason, I'm saying It might be already confirmed they aren't attending, so there's room left for members to accept individual schedules. 

Oh I see, I think they might be preparing something else with the other JYP acts I feel like, cause no other JYP act apart from NiziU are attending this year either :psyduck:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Oh I see, I think they might be preparing something else with the other JYP acts I feel like, cause no other JYP act apart from NiziU are attending this year either :psyduck:

If It's the reason, I prefer MAMAs

 

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

If It's the reason, I prefer MAMAs

 

spacer.png

Yeah, it’s weird how they are attending all these irrelevant events and other awards shows, and yet dipping on MAMA aka the biggest award show of Kpop

baboonphone2.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

 

 

Imagine if HYBE gave ENGOD the same amount of push they give TXT. 

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

 

Imagine if HYBE gave ENGOD the same amount of push they give TXT. 

But Maxident was released in 2022, isn’t?

4 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

 

Imagine if HYBE gave ENGOD the same amount of push they give TXT. 

yall keep saying this as if hybe gives txt some kind of amazing promotion tactics when it reality it's just collabs with irrelevants, bfr now

 

38 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Not only was the performance like 90 seconds long but it was kinda amateur hour, looked a mess

 

What's the opposite of thoughts and prayers? I'm sending those.

 

baboonphone.gif

Indifference and curse?

 

baboonphone.gif

13 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

 

Imagine if HYBE gave ENGOD the same amount of push they give TXT. 

Well the gave them the exact same TXT song, so looks like there’s some progress in the TXTification of ENHYPEN I guess? :suburban:

Edited by Pluto2022

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Indifference and curse?

 

baboonphone.gif

Thank you.

 

baboonphone2.gif

imagine stanning a new yg girl group in 2023, the lack of self love :khalyan:

4 minutes ago, poltergeist said:

imagine stanning a new yg girl group in 2023, the lack of self love :khalyan:

me when I started stanning an SM group in 2023 :khalyan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.