Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

He did this thing here I can't deny 

britneydriving.gif

he really did, like i will forever be obsessed with this song

now all we need is a mini album from him!

but somehow Taeyong will get another mini before Jaehyun and Mark get one

 

britneydriving.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Perfect night smashing in Korea is less surprising than them smashing in Spotify. We need an investigation spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Wannabe is literally one of the most recognized Kpop songs :suburban:

Its definetely somewhere in the top 45

 

:suburban:

BAEMON not even getting a cool video like Whistle... they're going 4th gen'd Boombayah but worse 

 

baboonphone.gif

1 minute ago, hindsight said:

BAEMON not even getting a cool video like Whistle... they're going 4th gen'd Boombayah but worse 

 

baboonphone.gif

Boombayah sweetie

 

1FA.gif

 

1 minute ago, Companion said:

Its definetely somewhere in the top 45

 

:suburban:

Being among the top 45 most recognized Kpop songs is a huge thing though? :clap3:

 

the way this deserves to smash EVERYWHERE

it's a hit im sorry 

 

britneydriving.gif

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

 

Being among the top 45 most recognized Kpop songs is a huge thing though? :clap3:

I meant only in the 4th gen songs lol. But I am rooting for them tough. They deserve a Gidle type of comeback without losing a member :rip:

but yeah it is giving BP clone right after DDDD smashed and every company decided it was a good idea to make young girls try to replicate their style without the charisma and the money....  

 

baboonphone.gif

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You simply had to be there

 

Btw I know I dragged them lot but this song is the song made me a kpop and itzy fan. Probably my most listened kpop song but after the new 4th gen groups the competition and quality of the songs/concepts became wild.

2 minutes ago, Companion said:

I meant only in the 4th gen songs lol. But I am rooting for them tough. They deserve a Gidle type of comeback without losing a member :rip:

Wannabe is literally still the most viewed 4th gen song on YouTube, and used to be the most streamed 4th gen song on Spotify until recently :hoetenks:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

4 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Boombayah sweetie

 

1FA.gif

it was fun YG noise but it also was... YG noise

 

baboonphone.gif

17 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Still not... I think.... I AM has more yt streams than any LSRF song this year, and more Spotify streams as well than any LSRF song released this year.... Idk, someone should do the math, but they probably also outstreamed them overall as well.

 

baboonphone.gif

I AM is bigger than all LSRF releases this year (except perfect night)

but overall LSRF is bigger and more global IMO

 

both queens though :heart2:

but I think this will probably sound more like Pretty Savage... if it's gonna be good idk because at lot of people tried to do the TEDDYprint but failed

 

baboonphone.gif

8 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Gotta admit that all the new song versions where they replaced Garam's singing SUCK.

 

baboonphone.gif

yes:dies: i can't listen to the new versions, like Garam is so needed in these few songs:rip:

Just now, hindsight said:

it was fun YG noise but it also was... YG noise

 

baboonphone.gif

*fun* YG noise exactly!

 

 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Wannabe is literally still the most viewed 4th gen song on YouTube, and used to be the most streamed 4th gen song on Spotify until recently :hoetenks:

 

I just found 6 4th gen songs had more streams. But I agree about wannabes international success i am not saying it was a flop.

Just now, Companion said:

I just found 6 4th gen songs had more streams. But I agree about wannabes international success i am not saying it was a flop.

 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

used to be the most streamed 4th gen song on Spotify until recently

:heart:

having this many members when YG GGs usually have a very clear role and are known individually is a choice

 

and everyone knows that even numbered groups are ugly to look at, they should kick another girl if that mini Jennie leaves for real

 

baboonphone.gif

 

 

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

*fun* YG noise exactly!

 

 

we need Ajay to react to their full discography, I know she would stan BBY, Whistle, DDDD, FY, KTL, Kick It, etc

 

baboonphone.gif

maybe ITZY would be doing better if JYP had kicked Lia out, gave them some vocals lessons and good music

 

they are still gorgeous and great performers but everything else is dragging them down

 

baboonphone.gif

4 minutes ago, hindsight said:

having this many members when YG GGs usually have a very clear role and are known individually is a choice

 

and everyone knows that even numbered groups are ugly to look at, they should kick another girl if that mini Jennie leaves for real

 

baboonphone.gif

 

 

Just cancel the whole group already. If I was YG i would debut 23-26 year old idols with full mature cunty/hip hop concept. It would be a really unique strategy for the industry and they would have their own leauge without competing other 4th gen groups.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.