Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Beep Beep is cute, the sound is very Weekend-coded.

 

I do wish she would stay more on the jazzier/R&B side of pop music, Can't Sleep from the Jessica & Krystal OST is the best song of her solo career (along with World of Dreams), it suits her voice a lot more than pure pop. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

F_atpr0asAA_ad6?format=jpg&name=largeF_Ix6aiaoAArSU5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096F_OPjUQaUAAu5FB?format=jpg&name=large

 

TBZ Sunwoo is kinda giving me Sunghoon vibes in this cb, he looks great.

I don't stan tbz but I  bought a copy of this mini just because they look amazing.

Edited by DelRey

They way they all delivered with their b-sides this month :clap3:

 

Just as I thought....... LMAO!

 

So happy that I am very much leaving behind my kpop days. This new era is the most despicable it has ever been, it's insane.

Something is deeply wrong with both this industry and the psychos whomst call themselves "fans". These idols are literally fodder at this point, no humanity just complete obedience and self inserts, god forbid any of them are living breathing mortals that have a functioning existence. 

 

That acc that has been harassing that boy and that website must be beyond empowered now, they are not going to stop and now feel even more emboldened to continue with whatever the hell it is they are doing and taking new harassers and trolls who feel like they too can also terrorize idols with them, Jesus.

 

I am someone that truly does not care about any of these idols, like I will never see myself as a fan, but I think the culture shock is really getting to me. So many men in that industry can abuse and do actual heinous sh't and nothing happens to them, but god forbid any of these idols have a life that isn't all about being a product to their company and a toy to their "fans"

 

Sick as hell and yeah I can't support none of that anymore, I am praying for this industry to finally collapse as it should, it already feels like an inflated bubble and the only things keeping it alive being the photocard industry, streaming farms and saesangs. There is no "it boy/girl/group" it's all marketing. If any of these illusions collapse it's over and i truly hope and pray that it does. 

 

angry-finished.gif

5 minutes ago, cookie said:

Oh she changed her name from Haram???

Makes sense because Haram means sin in Arabic + there is an idol named Haram already

 

the uglees suddenly start changing their tune after ruining his life

 

the worst people in the whole world

 

baboonphone2.gif

 

 

Haram getting the swift name change and bleached scalp special :redface:

 

new main vocal confirmed! :cm:

33 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

F_i_eGfasAAhtuT?format=jpg&name=largeF_i_gK3bQAA8oLQ?format=jpg&name=large

Roseanne Park needs to be stopped

 

baboonphone2.gif

24 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Makes sense because Haram means sin in Arabic + there is an idol named Haram already

The way Rami is also an Arabic name :redface: 

It seems like YG wants her to be on brand:ryan3:

Im glad about the name change lol. Haram is not just used in Arabic countries but also a lot of muslim from various countries use that world. So its really gives a negative vibe as a first impression.

53 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

They way they all delivered with their b-sides this month :clap3:

 

Not you posting the boring songs from the amazing aespa and RV albums :deadbanana2:

38 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Just as I thought....... LMAO!

 

So happy that I am very much leaving behind my kpop days. This new era is the most despicable it has ever been, it's insane.

Something is deeply wrong with both this industry and the psychos whomst call themselves "fans". These idols are literally fodder at this point, no humanity just complete obedience and self inserts, god forbid any of them are living breathing mortals that have a functioning existence. 

 

That acc that has been harassing that boy and that website must be beyond empowered now, they are not going to stop and now feel even more emboldened to continue with whatever the hell it is they are doing and taking new harassers and trolls who feel like they too can also terrorize idols with them, Jesus.

 

I am someone that truly does not care about any of these idols, like I will never see myself as a fan, but I think the culture shock is really getting to me. So many men in that industry can abuse and do actual heinous sh't and nothing happens to them, but god forbid any of these idols have a life that isn't all about being a product to their company and a toy to their "fans"

 

Sick as hell and yeah I can't support none of that anymore, I am praying for this industry to finally collapse as it should, it already feels like an inflated bubble and the only things keeping it alive being the photocard industry, streaming farms and saesangs. There is no "it boy/girl/group" it's all marketing. If any of these illusions collapse it's over and i truly hope and pray that it does. 

 

angry-finished.gif

Me when YG announces BP disbandment 

39 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Just as I thought....... LMAO!

 

So happy that I am very much leaving behind my kpop days. This new era is the most despicable it has ever been, it's insane.

Something is deeply wrong with both this industry and the psychos whomst call themselves "fans". These idols are literally fodder at this point, no humanity just complete obedience and self inserts, god forbid any of them are living breathing mortals that have a functioning existence. 

 

That acc that has been harassing that boy and that website must be beyond empowered now, they are not going to stop and now feel even more emboldened to continue with whatever the hell it is they are doing and taking new harassers and trolls who feel like they too can also terrorize idols with them, Jesus.

 

I am someone that truly does not care about any of these idols, like I will never see myself as a fan, but I think the culture shock is really getting to me. So many men in that industry can abuse and do actual heinous sh't and nothing happens to them, but god forbid any of these idols have a life that isn't all about being a product to their company and a toy to their "fans"

 

Sick as hell and yeah I can't support none of that anymore, I am praying for this industry to finally collapse as it should, it already feels like an inflated bubble and the only things keeping it alive being the photocard industry, streaming farms and saesangs. There is no "it boy/girl/group" it's all marketing. If any of these illusions collapse it's over and i truly hope and pray that it does. 

 

angry-finished.gif

What website? because on Pann there is a petition to remove Seunghan that reached almost 100k views in a day. (I didn't see the comments). 

45 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

F_i_eGfasAAhtuT?format=jpg&name=largeF_i_gK3bQAA8oLQ?format=jpg&name=large

I‘m not gonna lie these BAEMON teasers are kinda giving 

 

crying-wailing.gif
 

If the song is a bop I’m ready to stan 

 

crying-wailing.gif

 

 

12 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Me when YG announces BP disbandment 

Why would you want them to not disband?

Their company has the most heinous men in the industry as well as horrible music producers, freedom is what they need.

 

The girls may like each other but their true potential and worth will blossom if they are released from the shackles of that criminally company.

Blinks wanting them to stay together are braindead, dont bring that mess to my posts

 

#FREEJENNIE

angry-finished.gif

it's so funny how the k-pop stan sphere works because one day you have people obsessively cancelling idols for merely liking an anime and the next you have people celebrating an award given to a group by a white supremacist institution

 

9Fx3tAr.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.