Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Is there an SM group that doesnt have a member kicked or in hiatus atp?

 

Even the virtual ones are on hiatus :rip:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I hope whoever at SM Entertainment that is responsible for this miscarriage of justice never sees a single day of peace.

 

I hope they always get the urge to take a shit as soon as they get out of the shower and they're still all wet.

 

I hope they're never able to get rid of the urge to sneeze for the rest of their lives.

 

I hope they forever get that feeling that their phone is vibrating in their pocket but it actually isnt.

 

I hope every time they try to open a door, it opens the opposite way from the way they tried.

 

I hope their toast always falls butter side down when they drop it on the floor.

 

I hope their furniture always has one leg that is just a little bit short.

 

I hope they step in dog shit every day but not realize it until they make it to work and sit down at their desk.

 

I hope they always have that feeling that they didn't wipe their asshole good enough and their undies are grabbing hold of the shit on the inside of their cheeks.

12 minutes ago, New Edition said:

It's kind of weird though in the past year Big 4 groups haven't been fairing well keeping their 4th/5th gen groups together:

 

Hybe - Lesserafim, Moonchild

JYP - NMIXX, Itzy

YG - Babymonster

SM - RIIZE

Watch Yoonchae or Manon (i hope not) leave KATSEYE next:deadbanana4:

Seunghan got removed or is this just a hiatus??? not my king...

59 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

All of BTS enlisting finally. Let me pop some champagne tonight. Good heavens.:cheers:

And on that note I need sehun to enlist immediately because if #they come back as a full group from a military hiatus before exo I will kms 

 

 

Spoiler

Like seriously enlist bro chop chop what the **** has he been doing all year

 

I should've known better than to have spent any time or effort supporting anything that came from that despicable company.

 

I feel so sorry for all the artists who are now stuck there against their will even though pretty much any other company would be absolutely gooning at the chance to pick them up.

 

insta.thumb.gif.6df455c8806adce40a8dcf39

39 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I JUST GOT OUT OF THE NEW HUNGRY GAMES MOVIE WHAT DID I MISS

 

the movie was just okay by the way

 

escalator.gif

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

Another lost for @Save-Me-Oprah, Riize out, ZeroBottomsOne Outselling outtalenting and no members out.

 

 

um I love this :jonny:

Edited by youresotoxic

Successica did that, its so catchy :jonny: 

I loved the entire song especially the chorus and the MV was also great :jonny:

Did everybody try the Weekend? I thought the Weekend was lovely.

 

The B-sides are really good, this R&B sound suits her so much 

 

 

 

Beep beep Sounds a bit like weekend and the video and choreo are giving the same vibes :coffee:

Successica did good, the song is a bit forgettable but still a catchy tune

the video color scheme is so bad though, why it so blurry

3 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Beep beep Sounds a bit like weekend and the video and choreo are giving the same vibes :coffee:

She wants what Yawn has soooo bad. Always has. 

 

This is preferable to her other releases for me though. :gaygacat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.