Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Aren't they going to promote mostly in the West like Little Mix, Fifth Harmony etc? I'm not sure if they count

 

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

idk girl, JYP's koreaboo group has been all over the korean music shows so I assumed Hybe's would be the same

 

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

NEWJEANS :WAP:

Their ability of never miss must be studied 

 

NewJennies track is cute, their voices actually stood out on this track; serving hidden vocal slayers with the right song  :eek:

 

YG finally releasing You & Me while staying quiet about everything else :toofunny3: we’ll probably randomly get an All Eyes On Me video next month seeing how they moving :coffee2:

On 10/2/2023 at 3:03 PM, Queenyoncee said:

 

We know that SM has been absolutely useless for the last few years, but the question still when will Yawn release? In the last vlog she said that she was coming back with an album. 

Knowing the way SM does their scheduling, a pre-release in late December with an album release in January. And then February/March will be SMNGG, unless NJ announce first and they have to avoid them.

On 10/2/2023 at 2:57 PM, Queenyoncee said:

The biggest female artist

Bild

Let me help you out there :coffee2: 

On 10/1/2023 at 10:02 AM, Century said:

weaboos(and especially ATRL because of the years of payola/gaslighting about f(x)) don't realize how hard f(x) bombed compared to their labelmates, especially newer ones. The music was incredible and Amber and Luna were both some of the fiercest aces from their gen but they continuously failed to reach an audience as big as their label-mates despite clearly having one of the higher production budgets. I often wonder if they had debuted after kpop's western explosion if things could have been different. :emofish:

F(x) bombed compared to Soshi, but so did literally everyone else. F(x) were still incredibly successful in their own right - didn’t they have an album outsell SISTAR’s entire career? They aren’t Aespa or RV level, but they still did well!

 

That being said, I didn’t really love Amber and Luna felt underutilized. Krystal was the selling point for the group and Victoria and Sulli were kind of the surprise stars. Luna reminds me of Wendy the way she was such a great vocalist and contributed so much yet never really took off how she deserved.

On 10/1/2023 at 9:40 AM, Panda17 said:

For you... AKA one of the biggest NewJeans antis of this forum.

NewJeans are excellent performers and their success is paramount to proving the legacy of my faves (SNSD) and my favorite creative director (MHJ). Why would I hate them when I was one of the first and only people to defend them in this thread on their debut?

 

That being said, I will not forgive HYBE for giving them TikTok’d songs without a bridge and no ad-libs. I can’t imagine stanning an artist and wanting them to constantly release 2:32 songs when they’re trained vocalists and capable of serving excellent vocals. Y’all have to learn that criticizing these labels is not equal to criticizing the artists.

Jini’s new track is excellent. I will be purchasing her debut and stanning.

 

”Gods” by NewJeans is just mediocre, but it shows the girls have a lot more vocal potential than we’ve previously seen. This bodes very well for their longevity.

I miss them.. Their 2021 run in general was insane, and I hope their upcoming comeback has similar vibes to their 2021 discography.

More this and less “Spicy”, thank you

 

Edited by Pluto2022

@Pluto2022 has Lee Knowles been seen at all since the accident, I need a wellness check

 

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

Gods is amazing , their second best song 

 

They devoured :jonny5:

Gods is actually so good, they sound amazing on the song too :jonny5:

 

 

Changbin singing Lonely at 13:40

 

I always forget he's a 2NE1 stan :ryan3:

43 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

where's the one who said they didn't chart?

 

 

 

 

 

I talked about charting in Japan with their singles not their albums. And it’s literally their first physical album :deadbanana2:

 

savage turning two already. :gaycat7: Their best title and one of the best k-pop songs. 

Edited by Dialamba

Just now, Dialamba said:

I talked about charting in Japan with their singles not their albums. And it’s literally their first physical album :deadbanana2:

 

savage turning two already. :gaycat7: Their best title and one of best k-pop songs. 

So women can't be album sellers whatchu 

the fact that 2NE1 Minzy isn't even 30 yet :deadbanana4:

 

YG really snatched her from the womb

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Aren't they going to promote mostly in the West like Little Mix, Fifth Harmony etc? I'm not sure if they count

 

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

They are supposedly a global group Their 3rd mission and final stage will be in LA They have one Korean main judge from Hybe, one American main judge from Geffen and one British main judge from Geffen Technically they are coming for Melon, Billboard and Radio One charts :suburban:

I love queen Yeri her optimism, but they haven't filmed anything and it seems the album recording hasn't even started, yet it's supposed to be coming next month...:rip:

 

If SM gives us a rushed mess...

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.