Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

still stable despite the short lived promo ending weeks ago :clap3:

Kudos to NewJennies for actually trying something new that is very different from their usual chill sound. 

 

This is the best vocal performance I have heard from them, and it’s obvious that their discography so far has not done their vocals justice at all

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Gods is... alright but I wish they'd given it to K/DA instead

Would be much more fitting

57 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

still stable despite the short lived promo ending weeks ago :clap3:

Song of the summer. :clap3:

Haven’t listened to NJ song yet and I still can’t but I’m hyped already :superman:

 

 

do we think the comeback will be their Growl? :giraffe:
 

This comeback is too important SM can’t mess it up :superman:
 

 

5 minutes ago, moxcy said:

F7kdoszWAAAVaxO?format=jpg&name=smallF7kdos0W4AAGaaa?format=jpg&name=large


not bad for a 4 year old song :ducky:

Jennie has everything to become a superstar. 
OOTG pulling 1M streams after months, and she’s reaching a new peak on Monthly listeners. 

She has connections and the fame. She needs to work with an acclaimed producer and it’s just over  :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Haven’t listened to NJ song yet and I still can’t but I’m hyped already :superman:

 

 

do we think the comeback will be their Growl? :giraffe:
 

This comeback is too important SM can’t mess it up :superman:
 

 

It better bloody not be noise, lol. That's all I care about. When I watch the Siren related videos the volume is at <10 :gaycatx: I want it to be their Mama where Wonbin gets Kai's screechy rock part. Because it's 2023, I think the tattoos should be all over his body and displayed in detail.

 

If it is their Growl I will cry because Growl is still my fav Exo song.

 

 

Perfection!

 

Everything pushed to 2024 maybe because of the sudden smash of RIIZE :bird:

 

I bet SM wasn’t counting that them would get a hit this fast in their career :superman:

 


I bet they forgot with how powerful their boy groups can be when they are handled right :giraffe:

 

 

32 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Haven’t listened to NJ song yet and I still can’t but I’m hyped already :superman:

 

 

do we think the comeback will be their Growl? :giraffe:
 

This comeback is too important SM can’t mess it up :superman:
 

 

Another #1 for GAG :clap3:

 

 

Gods is newjeans first miss for me

their voices just don’t work with this sound imo

NewJennies’ versatility is for the books, the girls will have long and successful careers thanks to that :clap3: can’t wait for the performance video and their appearance during the finals 

 

I couldn’t imagine them on a LoL song but they pulled it off very well! it’s the typical LoL sound and it was kinda expected but they did the song justice 

Edited by Hazy

So, 2024 will be ILL-DISBAND vs Baby Monsters vs SMNGG? Or did I miss anyone?

6 hours ago, moxcy said:

ITS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEEEEEEE
 

 

NJ sound great, a little like Aespa honestly, but accompanying video is really cool actually.

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Nayeon cb when :WAP:

Hopefully next year now that Jihyo and mimosa are out of the way.

Why does it feel like NewJeans & IVE switched concepts.

 

Either Way & Gods are so off-brand for both :deadbanana2:

the amount of money these must make for them to keep pumping out merch and collabs:gaycatx:
where's the anime :clap3:

 

56 minutes ago, Flomik said:

So, 2024 will be ILL-DISBAND vs Baby Monsters vs SMNGG? Or did I miss anyone?

Hybe's koreaboo group too 

I hope theres a song on the RIIZE comeback that lets us really hear them sing

 

At this point the only one who has had any opportunity to shine vocally is Sohee

 

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Hybe's koreaboo group too 

Aren't they going to promote mostly in the West like Little Mix, Fifth Harmony etc? I'm not sure if they count

 

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.