Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 

:gaycat4: and not fifty fifty almost ending them too with just 1 song :rip:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

**** SM. Y'all giving Super Seniors World Tour like free candies but not a woman who can easily do stadiums globally on her own. The world needs to see and hear REAL TALENT  from a korean woman :jonny6:

 

This video might be the only sound more beautiful than king's voice :giraffe:

8 minutes ago, armink said:

and not fifty fifty almost ending them too with just 1 song :rip:

Wonder if we can get that twitter account to use the #FreeFiftyFifty tag.

 

:cm:

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

a woman who can easily do stadiums globally on her own.

y'all really set her up huh

 

6aYle9L.gif

Another brand deal for Nayeon :clap3:

Free ad :laugh: do you think jype would let her do a herbal cm? 

 

 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

y'all really set her up huh

 

6aYle9L.gif

Where is the set up? unlike 90% of current wave of idols. This Hag can SING/perform and let's not even talk about her long resume :cm:

 

 

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

well then let’s DISCUSS


what input do you have on this topic, sweatpiss?

 

spacer.png

 

I have no desire to DISPISS this useless convo with you

 

spacer.png

 

I’ve noticed that this thread has gotten incredibly BORING nowadays. It’s either some random fights between Pluto and others, or the same kinda superiority complex spamming from the same users. @Save-Me-Oprah sis is the only entertaining user left I swear. 
i guess i never thought I would say that I miss Miss Italics but here I am :eli: where is she, is she banned again ?

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Cyanide said:

The more I think about it the more I think Lisa probably should leave Blackpink

 

 

-Could tour stadiums alone 

 

She will need times to do that 

 

9 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

While I do agree that Miss Taeyeon needs a rest but we shouldn't be limiting Women to make music just for the fact they are already well established like If all this men can still release music in their 30's, 40's. It shouldn't be different for women regardless if they are well established or not. You don't got tell Miss knowles the same thing cause she's a cultural icon already. 

 

 

Singing/music is Taeyeon's bread and butter. She ain't like any other idols. 

 

Snsd Soshi GIF - Snsd Soshi Angai313 - Discover & Share GIFs

 

 

I did not say that she should limit herself but only in Kpop you would think not releasing a full album in almost 2 years is a problem :deadbanana4:

36 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I’ve noticed that this thread has gotten incredibly BORING nowadays. It’s either some random fights between Pluto and others, or the same kinda superiority complex spamming from the same users. @Save-Me-Oprah sis is the only entertaining user left I swear. 
i guess i never thought I would say that I miss Miss Italics but here I am :eli: where is she, is she banned again ?

spacer.png

Tea but I think one more reason is that K-pop itself is pretty uneventful right now

There are no major comebacks (except for IVE but there's zero hype), no huge scandals, nothing

 

talktothehand.gif

The thread is infected with BG Stans :cm: The way it’s pretty uneventful without the constant back and forth fights 

1 hour ago, Odette Violet said:

Where is the set up? unlike 90% of current wave of idols. This Hag can SING/perform and let's not even talk about her long resume :cm:

 

 

In Asia ? Maybe but for the rest of the world ? Definitely not 

I think BP, and Twice made y’all think everyone can do stadiums worldwide. 

9 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Changbin is right there if I really I wanted to call someone in SKZ ugly 

 

but I would never

 

spacer.png

Watch your funky mouth

talktothehand.gif
 

9 hours ago, TheCal said:

and we should come back to this... like who else bestie?

 

and you better not say Seungmin

 

talktothehand.gif

talktothehand.gif
 

8 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if Mx Pluto doesnt like Shotaro then he won't like Seungmin either

 

his loss, theyre both cuties

 

talktothehand.gif

Explain, why? 

talktothehand.gif

 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

y'all really set her up huh

 

6aYle9L.gif

That dupe user just say the most random and weird things

58 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Tea but I think one more reason is that K-pop itself is pretty uneventful right now

There are no major comebacks (except for IVE but there's zero hype), no huge scandals, nothing

 

talktothehand.gif

2022 was just SO GOOD, 2023 just can’t compete 

We knew this already why is news again? 
 

the company better promote them this time because they are doing nothing :rip:

 

 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Tea but I think one more reason is that K-pop itself is pretty uneventful right now

There are no major comebacks (except for IVE but there's zero hype), no huge scandals, nothing

 

talktothehand.gif

We need a new aespa comeback to rile up this thread

 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

 

 

 

 

 

join ADOR and have MHJ direct your solo queen :jonny5: the MOTHER of newjeans

30.1k likes... Yeah, and people still try to claim f(MOTHER) are forgotten fads. :deadbanana2:

 

f(MOTHER) YOU WILL ALWAYS BE CRITICALLY AND COMMERCIALLY SUCCESSFUL.

24 minutes ago, Sept said:

We need a new aespa comeback to rile up this thread

 

spacer.png

Oh yeah I miss the times when the thread was moving 20 pages an hour :jonny5:

SM Sheep are often disliked here but at least they always bring engagement

 

talktothehand.gif

GodJeans and IVE new songs will be out tomorrow so everybody will be seated :gaycat3:

From debuting in the top 90 and now rising to Top #25 :jonny5: the growth in a month :clap3:

 

 

18 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

:heart: Her 3rd best look 

Her fit looks so cute :clap3:

 


Now we wait for Momo, Yoona and Wonyoung fits for Miu Miu 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

I think this thread could use a rate to liven things up. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.