K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yes Godess Generation bringing world peace to ATRL once again:worship:

Is it world peace or is it Taeyeon ruling this website with her homosexual iron fist? :giraffe:

• Like 1

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Century said:

Is it world peace or is it Taeyeon ruling this website with her homosexual iron fist? :giraffe:

spacer.png
it’s both 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Y’all calm tf down or I’ll have to come in with another spacer.png to confuse y’all 

@TheCal knows it 

Its not our fault that stays are gassing up the biggest serial flamebaiter on this website :bird:

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Y’all calm tf down or I’ll have to come in with another spacer.png to confuse y’all 

@TheCal knows it 

space.png.gif?ex=6518aa1b&is=6517589b&hm=4c0d87ccd358bd8031e27f382777aaea1ce2249ebd75b78a582aec1b63a9e3b4&=&width=542&height=325

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, moxcy said:

if this was actual high school most of yall would get physically jumped but its not so lets continue thirsting over mediocre men and very talented and gorgeous women

latoya-right-now.gif

Miss Pluta is giving cheap mean girl 

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Miss Pluta is giving cheap mean girl 

You might as well remove the "L" and call me Puta instead at this point, with the way you always have to give your 2 cents about me that no one asked for

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Haha 1

Pluto fighting everybody and their mothers in this thread daily

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You might as well remove the "L" and call me Puta instead at this point, with the way you always have to give your 2 cents about me that no one asked for

Why do want me to call you cusses so bad? Victim complexity? 

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I can't tell if you actually think you can say anything about anybody at any time but that it's uncalled for when people respond to YOU stirring **** or if this is a performative part of the trolling bit. The ignore is off talk **** get hit lmao :sistrens:

8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

:fish1:

From fugly Tommy outfits to LV whew, I like his looks he's the most fearlessly when it comes to fashion 

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

Chile what the fuck is happening in here. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

From fugly Tommy outfits to LV whew, I like his looks he's the most fearlessly when it comes to fashion 

I like the way he thinks :party:

spacer.png

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Chile what the **** is happening in here. 

Pluto randomly being pressed and ranting about any and everybody then claiming to be the victim, per usual. :giraffe:

My face when I came into this thread and read the last few pages Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Is everyone okay? This is not the energy I expected when I came into the thread today. 

OT: I see TXT is going back to their pop punk sound. Good. Out of all the fourth gen bgs,  they're the most directionless. They need a sound and everyone loved their 2021 music so it works. 

21 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

My face when I came into this thread and read the last few pages Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Is everyone okay? This is not the energy I expected when I came into the thread today. 

OT: I see TXT is going back to their pop punk sound. Good. Out of all the fourth gen bgs,  they're the most directionless. They need a sound and everyone loved their 2021 music so it works. 

Did they though? I saw a lot of people complaining their “bad boy” era wasn’t in line with their image which is flower boys with sensual/fun gay bops like Sugar Rush Ride. 
but i liked Lovesong though, and it would be great if they expanded on that sound with focus on great melodies that that song has. 

She's so strong for performing this alone without tearing up, the last time she performed it was with her fellow Izone members, amazing song :chick3:

• Like 2

For an airport outfit? Nicolas Ghesquière really likes Felix 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Did they though? I saw a lot of people complaining their “bad boy” era wasn’t in line with their image which is flower boys with sensual/fun gay bops like Sugar Rush Ride. 
but i liked Lovesong though, and it would be great if they expanded on that sound with focus on great melodies that that song has. 

I think that's because good boy gone bad was them taking their pop punk sound in the wrong direction. I don't anyone really complained too much about their 2021 work.

Though I am surprised that them seem to be going back this direction when Sugar Rush Ride was their most successful song to date charting wise.

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds