Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

29 minutes ago, Sept said:

I need Aespa to keep serving catchy noise, fun, camp, electronic bops like SPICY

 

Ain't here for study background music

 

spacer.png

That's why I love them so much. Literally they are the only one from this generation doing this kind of music and are bold enough to embrace it

 

 

I rather have them as flops than being a complete sell outs

 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

and this is supposed to be a drag…? :rip:

they literally posted the teasers two days before, most people in this thread weren’t even aware of the release :rip:

Why would it be a drag? I just thought It was a funny coincidence they were both pre-release tracks and did exactly 738k streams, separated by 239 in total. 

i actualy think this is cute, i don’t understand the lashings at all :skull:

i like their b side “know me like that” too :clap3:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Oh I realized that I forgot to tell @Adama yesterday that Set Me Free also has a English version so the streams are split :gaycat3:

The english version was the one that got all the playlisting too, but they promoted the korean version even on US TV. I've never understood this marketing tactic 

25 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Oh this is decent!

These are just Japanese sales, so I wonder how many global sales they'll get, since they're more of a global group

 

 

I think they count global sales ? It’s still impressive.  :clap3:Oh wait only JPN. They’re taking it :WAP:
 

Either way pulling 1M streams the second day with 3M playlists reach. I know off the record will smash :clap3:

Edited by Dialamba

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Why would it be a drag? I just thought It was a funny coincidence they were both pre-release tracks and did exactly 738k streams, separated by 239 in total. 

i took the “i’m dead :deadbanana:” as a shade, sorry sis :-*

with the constant hate they usually get, i can get defensive sometimes

43 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Just checked and nope I don't think sm was involved in this, by the way they stayed quiet and just posted a picture where she you only saw her side I wouldn't be surprised if Acne just slid into her DMs or something. She looked a little uncomfortable in the outfit so I wonder who chose it.

 

katyberry

The star power. 

 

Imagine all the solo bookings, brand deals, mag shoots etc if SM aren't holding her off same with the rest of the girls

 

katyberry

Edited by Odette Violet

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The english version was the one that got all the playlisting too, but they promoted the korean version even on US TV. I've never understood this marketing tactic 

Yeah I was confused the whole time. Like…was the English version necessary? :rip:

combining the both they have 100M streams and might have been more if they weren’t so split up regarding playlisting and promotions 
 

So wait, even G-Dragon is jumping ship?!

 

 


Mel DO something

 

Edited by Rev8

20 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i took the “i’m dead :deadbanana:” as a shade, sorry sis :-*

with the constant hate they usually get, i can get defensive sometimes

It's okay, re-reading my post I can see now why someone would've thought It is a drag. But It really wasn't.

 

I know how It is. One time I jumped on a poor user that was just making a simple question here about Stray Kids, because I thought they were shading them :dies:

Edited by Mitsuki

Sweet pea missed making NewJeans, Kep1er and NiziU :deadbanana4: I wonder who took ha place 

—

 

we really about to get English versions of Fearless and Antifragile tomorrow :jonny2: if Hybe was smart Lesserafim would drop them both on Friday

 

18 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

The star power. 

 

Imagine all the solo bookings, brand deals, mag shoots etc if SM aren't holding her off same with the rest of the girls

 

katyberry

She starting to do her own thing, that pink company can't hold her back any longer.

 

katyberry

 

 

 

The GWR stanning.  A Southeast Asian woman achieving this first, she's truly the superstar of her gen   :clap3:

 

8 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

 

 

we really about to get English versions of Fearless and Antifragile tomorrow :jonny2: if Hybe was smart Lesserafim would drop them both on Friday

 

This is disgusting They put 3 of top 6 in one team against Samara team I feel so bad for Iliya I think she cried because she knew that her team might lose the popular vote and she will be the boot We have to vote for Samara and Iliya to secure their team safety and to keep Pop music great again :loki:

12 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

She starting to do her own thing, that pink company can't hold her back any longer.

 

katyberry

 

 

She manifested it. Too bad her ai isn't here with her

 

katyberry

 

Imagine thinking @Mitsuki being shady out of all people :deadbanana: 

She’s one of the sweetest and few sane people in here, and I feel like she’s too pure for this thread sometimes :ghostface:

 

She must be protected! :fish2:
 

Edited by Pluto2022

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

She manifested it. Too bad her ai isn't here with her

 

katyberry

 

Yes she did

 

Emotional Oprah Winfrey Happy Cry GIF | GIFDB.com

 

Spoiler

Since she's in Paris imma need her to do a Selena :gaycat4:

 

Selena Gomez flaunts killer curves in corset during Paris outing

 

14 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

She manifested it. Too bad her ai isn't here with her

 

katyberry

 

and thank god their contract with fvckass givenchy is over!

They say it's becausе she's an "I" and you're an "E"
Well, let's just do a "V" together then

 

The lyricism

 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Imagine thinking @Mitsuki being shady out of all people :deadbanana: 

She’s one of the sweetest and few sane people in here, and I feel like she’s too pure for this thread sometimes :ghostface:

 

She must be protected! :fish2:
 

You are always so lovely to me 

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Flomik said:

They deserve their Cupid moment with this song

 

 

not us twinning :date2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.