Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Also did I just see someone compare Kim Woojin’s talent to Kim Dahyun 

 

You’re gonna be denied entry at the pearly gates for that one I fear 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

Image

 

Queen2 needs to put down those contacts and give us her natural brown eyes 

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

I don’t even need to bring BP because NJ, Gidle and IVE since last year are getting  more streams than most recents Twice TT and album (since 2022).

 

Also these 3 groups releases did better on global Spotify this year or last year too. 

Set me free still hasn’t reached 100 millions streams…

 

Set Me Free will eventually surpass 100M streams though + it also got completely overshadowed by Moonlight Sunrise. 

 

Spotify artist daily streams right now:

 

TWICE - 4,7M

 

NewJeans - 8,7M

(G)I-DLE - 2,8M

IVE - 2M

 

Among the ggs you mentioned, only NewJeans are having more daily streams than TWICE at the moment

 

Edited by Pluto2022

15 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Baby you know I stan talent 

 

I’m sure Dahyun is a good person but I just can’t see her as a successful soloist. Maybe an OST or something

 

spacer.png

She'll be more successful than Kim Woojin though at least

spacer.png

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Set Me Free will eventually surpass 100M streams though + it also got completely overshadowed by Moonlight Sunrise. 

 

Spotify artist daily streams right now:

 

TWICE - 4,7M

 

NewJeans - 8,7M

(G)I-DLE - 2,8M

IVE - 2M

 

Only NewJeans are having more daily streams than TWICE at the moment (among the ggs you mentioned)

Griddle are about to break America with their English album :fish1:

Wait - I'm just noticing it now.

 

 

I'm nearing 2K posts. I'm about to surpass @ANTIclimatic when the good sis is like 7 years older than me in this site

 

 

ANTIclimatic

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

She'll be more successful than Kim Woojin though at least

spacer.png

I didn’t think it was possible to be more irritating and obnoxious than myself but you’re really trying it

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Set Me Free will eventually surpass 100M streams though + it also got completely overshadowed by Moonlight Sunrise. 

 

Spotify artist daily streams right now:

 

TWICE - 4,7M

 

NewJeans - 8,7M

(G)I-DLE - 2,8M

IVE - 2M

 

Among the ggs you mentioned, only NewJeans are having more daily streams than TWICE at the moment

 

Bc of their bigger catalogue if we look in detail for the 2022 releases, none of Twice releases surpassed one of IVE,GIDLE or NJ songs: 

 

Talk that talk 203M

the scientist 123M

moonlight sunrise 131M

set me free 74M

 

Eleven 260M

Love dive 326M

After Like 289M

Kitsch 98M

I am 160M 


Tomboy 224M

Nxde 189M

Queencard 158M

 

Attention 293M

Hype Boy 406M

Ditto 452M

OMG 498M

Super shy 245M

 

and same for their albums streams in 2022 and in 2023, I’ve IVE have more streams than Ready to be and we know Get up will end up as the most streamed 2023 album from a GG 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

21 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Wait - I'm just noticing it now.

 

 

I'm nearing 2K posts. I'm about to surpass @ANTIclimatic when the good sis is like 7 years older than me in this site

 

 

ANTIclimatic

The way I went from stanning rihanna, then madonna now Giselle :jonny4:My girl is gonna do great things i feel it. :jonnycat:

 

ANTIclimatic

so when’s the next IVE single?

 

this bebe rexha X Sia tragedy is a FLOP

 

Y7YxVTj.gif

IVE’s comeback is flawless—giving arts and really sweet, deep lyrics. I may be a little ivy after all.

Just now, hétérosexuelle said:

so when’s the next IVE single?

 

this bebe rexha X Sia tragedy is a FLOP

 

Y7YxVTj.gif

next friday

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

so when’s the next IVE single?

 

this bebe rexha X Sia tragedy is a FLOP

 

Y7YxVTj.gif

It’s one of their best works I’m afraid :giraffe: not everyone is going to get it. From the lyrics to the concept. Giving arts not charts though we know they’ll dominate the charts as well :fan:

Edited by IvyTower

1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

next friday

spacer.png

i need pvssy pvss pvss cvunty cvnt cvnt from WontBowYoung and friends

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Any informations @harrythevifan? 

 

 

Off course they are under KKS. They're not bringing the cash and they can't tour as more than half of the group is still in middle school.

3 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

i need pvssy pvss pvss cvunty cvnt cvnt from WontBowYoung and friends

 

spacer.png

according to the user who heard the song we are getting love dive 2.0

spacer.png

55 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Baby you know I stan talent 

 

I’m sure Dahyun is a good person but I just can’t see her as a successful soloist. Maybe an OST or something

 

spacer.png

It’s nothing to do with success, I just know she’s capable of creating music and I hope she gets to release it if she wants to. Girlie’s pen has never failed us

spacer.png
 

40 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

She'll be more successful than Kim Woojin though at least

spacer.png

you didn’t have to spill but you did here

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.