Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Ms Pluto has been in "typing" status for like 10 minutes now probably doing a writeup of how O.O is an avant garde masterpiece and I just wouldn't get it

 

whitney-houston.gif

Girl bye, I was boarding on a train.
All I needed was just to pull their streaming numbers once I found my seating area 

whitney-houston.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Spotify:


NMIXX - O.O = 142M streams :1stplace:

 

ZEROBASEONE - In Bloom = 22M streams :skull:

 

RIIZE - Get A Guitar = 5M streams :rip:

 

 

the quick pivot from a discussion on quality to streaming stats

 

I see.

 

whitney-houston.gif

I can‘t keep up with wtf BP is doing right now :rip: 

 

I‘d audition for Jennie Entertainment tho. The chill and easy.

Oh damn I completely forgot about XG's new album in 2 days :redface:

 

 

NaziU are actually successful in Japan so don’t do too much on them lol 

 

the music however…

 

spacer.png

 

 

I still have never heard a NaziU song and don't plan to do it

 

spacer.png

 

7 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I still have never heard a NaziU song and don't plan to do it

 

spacer.png

 

The only worth ones

 

 

:clap3:

 

their comeback will do numbers and will be the revival of 4th gen Bgs :superman:

 

 

 

19 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

:clap3:

 

their comeback will do numbers and will be the revival of 4th gen Bgs :superman:

 

 

 

Get A Guitar actually peaked at #50 on Melon (currently #56).

 

Kingz.

3 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

JYPE can’t relate it seems

F6uz37ebIAAcapw?format=jpg&name=large

there's also MISAMO mind you

was expecting a boring ballad but thankfully i was wrong :jonny5: we LOVE you IVE

Either Way is actually really cute, super pretty, very different for them :jamming: 

They've really been in their vocal bag ever since I Am - they sound gorgeous on the track!

 

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

:heart2:

IVE first flop I fear :biblio:… I don’t like it, for a b side it’s ok but not for a pre release , maybe it will grow on me, but I don’t even think that they’re going to promote the track!
 

Rei opened the song well… And Yujin is totally pursuing an acting career lol :fan:

Edited by Adama

Not them teaser-fishing with blonde Wonyoung and then making it the thumbnail even though it appears in the actual mv for just 3 seconds :dies:

The amount of screen time Miss Strawberry and Yujin have compared to the other members :redface: I barely saw Gaeul, Rei and Liz, like Starship truly has no shame :dies:

 

I feel so sad for the other girls who have trained for years to become idols, just for them to be reduced to people staying in the shadows of Miss Strawberry and Yujin  :doc:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.