Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Not 2001 being the most recent #1 :dies: Fifty Fifty could have done it if that mess hadn’t happened 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

7 minutes ago, Flomik said:

No offence to NMIXX girls I love them but why do they have more entries than... IVE!?

The list is a pretty unfair comparison to IVE.

 

SM, HYBE and JYP distribute well their acts' albums in US and European Markets through Warner and UMG. While IVE only depends of streaming and digital on Europe and on US, when I searched, I'VE IVE was only available with an obscure link on Barnes&Noble. 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, rzal said:

maybe SM should take some notes 

xjaa6Of.gif

So aespa has fewer unsold tickets across their entire US tour than BP does at a single date? I finally get why that metlife date is historic.

xjaa6Of.gif

3 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

The list is a pretty unfair comparison to IVE.

 

SM, HYBE and JYP distribute well their acts' albums in US and European Markets through Warner and UMG. While IVE only depends of streaming and digital on Europe and on US, when I searched, I'VE IVE was only available with an obscure link on Barnes&Noble. 

 

spacer.png

I'VE was available at Target.

xjaa6Of.gif

4 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

I would sure hope that they're outcharting considering they released a full length album and not just an EP like TXT darling

Stray Kids is charting on Spotify US since the beginning of the year.... 

 

Their streams on US in 2023 through catalog only: 

 

spacer.png

 

6 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not 2001 being the most recent #1 :dies: Fifty Fifty could have done it if that mess hadn’t happened 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

they definitely wouldn't 

xjaa6Of.gif

2 minutes ago, Century said:

So aespa has fewer unsold tickets across their entire US tour than BP does at a single date? I finally get why that metlife date is historic.

xjaa6Of.gif

no, aespa sold less tickets on their entire US tour than blackpink sold at 2 dates

xjaa6Of.gif

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not 2001 being the most recent #1 :dies: Fifty Fifty could have done it if that mess hadn’t happened 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

New Generation is our only hope. @ador we need english versions yesterday

xjaa6Of.gif

1 minute ago, Century said:

I'VE was available at Target.

xjaa6Of.gif

Then they added later, cause during their comeback someone here asked why they didn't chart on Billboard 200, I was curious and went to search their album on major stores on US. And I only found on B&N 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, rzal said:

they definitely wouldn't 

xjaa6Of.gif

no, aespa sold less tickets on their entire US tour than blackpink sold at 2 dates

xjaa6Of.gif

Maybe in your dreams. Hopefully your favs can rebound from this embarrassment and don't disband.

xjaa6Of.gif

2 minutes ago, rzal said:

 

xjaa6Of.gif

no, aespa sold less tickets on their entire US tour than blackpink sold at 2 dates

xjaa6Of.gif

xjaa6Of.gif

8 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

Stray Kids is charting on Spotify US since the beginning of the year.... 

 

Their streams on US in 2023 through catalog only: 

 

spacer.png

 

This does not invalidate a single thing I said. We have established that SKZ are basically the second coming of bts with less good music. I would sure hope they were there since they released an ep late last year. 

30 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

7qYtKhk.png

 

The wall of NO ENTRY is sending me :deadbanana2: 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

aespa album was released internationally nearly 2 months late but idk about the others

hihi this is so cute

 

 

i know it's probably the aussie accent but why is dani lowkey serving pick me :ahh: she's super cute tho!

minji is very naturally charismatic, it really showed on stage as well

maknae hyein is not afraid to talk, she even tries to get haerin to answer who just refuses lol (serving jisoo)

and hanni is just adorable

The continual mid off between the 4th gen bgs. Go worry about getting some songs to chart in the countries where theyre selling hundreds of thousands of records. 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

The endless disputes over the same topic for the last ten pages omg...:deadbanana2:

 

 

TGIF (Thank God I stan Flops)

7321182a3c78d1d1325841ab0d9ef1d52cee7f97

Just now, CandyCoatedClouds said:

This does not invalidate a single thing I said. We have established that SKZ are basically the second coming of bts with less good music. I would sure hope they were there since they released an ep late last year. 

Actually, It does. You were answering to Pluto's post mentioning Stray Kids outstreamed TXT on US this year and how they are still charting in Artists Category saying they only did due their full-length released. 

 

But It isn't true. They outstreamed TXT on US even prior their full-length release with data from January to late May. 

 

spacer.png

Bang PD put Twink x Twunk in the same room with the man who wrote Halo, Already Gone, Battlefield, Bleeding Love, Burn, Cry For Me, I Aint Worried, I Know Places, Maps, Rumour Has It, Welcome to New York, etc... and paired them up with one of the biggest radio payola acts of all time (Jonas Brothers) and the song is charting nowhere and will be lucky to be played in back to school ads for Kmart at this rate. TXT fighting!

 

the song isnt bad but y'all are literally grasping at straws to talk about relevancy in a market where neither group has cracked anything major. they have massive fanbases and are similar in stats just move on from the constant mid off. 

xjaa6Of.gif

Edited by lgaga1fan

5 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

The continual mid off between the 4th gen bgs. Go worry about getting some songs to chart in the countries where theyre selling hundreds of thousands of records. 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

MYs are discussing aespa's success in a country they chart digitally worse than Stray Kids (Japan) and you don't see me saying a single bad thing about It. If anything, I even had positive remarks. 

 

So get off your high horse. 

 

spacer.png

I hate it when the boy group stans fight because they're supposed to be the ones breaking up the feed of catfights between the same 10 of us girl group stans. :emofish:

Edited by Century

1 minute ago, Mitsuki said:

MYs are discussing aespa's success in a country they chart digitally worse than Stray Kids (Japan) and you don't see me saying a single bad thing about It. If anything, I even had positive remarks. 

 

So get off your high horse. 

 

spacer.png

aespa and skz/txt aren't comparable acts and have massively different fanbases and discography lengths. I just think the infighting about these two bgs is getting a bit absurd. Both are headlining the same festival in different continents, both are doing stadium dates at the same venues in the US, both have similar album stats, both lack a single charting entry on the US Hot 100 despite selling hundreds of thousands of albums. Until one has a clear breakout ahead of the other that's significant enough to warrant the constant fighting its giving sones vs. blackjacks in the modern day. 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

I will admit that TXT make some good songs here and there tho. We do love tracks like Blue Hour :biggrin:

2nd half of the Get Up EP coming

to send Cocke  Zero down to their least

played track on Spotify.

GYtRzRS.thumb.gif.2836b590efa869b5618777

Just now, Century said:

I hate it when the boy group stans fight because they're the ones breaking up the feed of catfights between the same 10 of us girl group stans. :emofish:

We need variety

I'm actually laughing at how there are two stan discussions in parallel

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

This remix ended the original. Surprised?

 

 

xjaa6Of.gif

I didn't know they could legally release a RaveDJ mashup of

Super Shy with the Do It Like That Acapella

xjaa6Of.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.