Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

51 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SNSD’s Sooyoung is confirmed to be the mc for the JTBC & HYBE girl group survival program “R U NEXT”:hawkeye:

Girl’s Generation Truly raising your Future 5th Gen Faves 

is this ENGIRLPHEN

 

queenlatifah.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I don’t care about the company Politics, I just Know SNSD still run the world:wanda:

 

30 minutes ago, FACT said:

HYBE with another gg to block smngg and this is backed by the second coming Min Heejin Sooyoung 

That company is toasted HYBE won’t let them breath The fact that they unleashed this news today on someone’s funeral :rip:

They're probably debuting in Nov like Enhypen

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

https://twitter.com/rvelites/status/1664186077597556736?s=46&t=NeoePNCuE4GLlbictE4xMw
 

Primavera is NOT in fact streaming every set, only certain ones

 

Red Velvet will not be one of them apparently, we lost :gaycat6:

SM can't do anything right. If they'd let them sign with a western label for overseas promotions, this would never have happened.

 

Hopefully they'll be streamed at Primavera Madrid. But in general I'm so upset for the girls this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled an EXO either.

39 minutes ago, FACT said:

HYBE with another gg to block smngg and this is backed by the second coming Min Heejin Sooyoung 

That company is toasted HYBE won’t let them breath The fact that they unleashed this news today on someone’s funeral :rip:

They'll just end up blocking their own group with this other group that has Garam at the center.

 

:cm:

 

mourning

the fact that no group will ever able to serve this type of vocal gymnastics :'(

 

also the fact the super junior is still going strong and they are not should be a crime

 

10 minutes ago, Zack said:

SM can't do anything right. If they'd let them sign with a western label for overseas promotions, this would never have happened.

 

Hopefully they'll be streamed at Primavera Madrid. But in general I'm so upset for the girls this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled an EXO either.

This streaming stuff is starting to get complicated.  Like a few weeks ago in Korea there was this free kpop concert put on by Kakao and SBS with Heize, Weeekly, Big Naughty and Ghost9 and there was a livestream for it.  So, everything seems to check out, right?  But turns out they didn't have the rights to livestream Heize's performance.  And she was the headliner. :toofunny2:

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

sm stopping red velvet's global bag was the beginning of the end i fear :sorry:

and it sucks bc sm has amazing ideas, amazing talent, etc. etc. ...  but when 

you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite @leesooman!

What if Garam makes a redebut at whatever that show name is :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

What if Garam makes a redebut at whatever that show name is :lakitu:

If she's there with former Busters member Yoonji, Bighybe wins again!

 

:cm:

YGE If BP left them:

 

 

that’d would literally make it look like everything is fine over at SM 

 

 

28 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

YGE If BP left them:

 

 

that’d would literally make it look like everything is fine over at SM 

 

 

Spoiler

i would not mind if they joined HYBE no shade...but that would cause a literal shitstorm :deadbanana2:

 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is this ENGIRLPHEN

 

queenlatifah.gif

No, ENGirlPEN will be the I-Land girlgroup, just like how enhypen was formed

queenlatifah.gif

 

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

No, ENGirlPEN will be the I-Land girlgroup, just like how enhypen was formed

queenlatifah.gif

 

The show is apparently under BELIFT aka Enhypen's company

https://twitter.com/kchartsmaster/status/1664065748556292098

 

so this new show is basically I-Land 2 but under the new name

I doubt any of the big agencies would take on any of the other big agencies ex-acts, it's like an unwritten rule

 

we'll never see buttstink at HYBE or EXO at JYPiss or whatever

 

they pretty much always go to nugu companies, more traditional western labels, or make their own 

 

queenlatifah.gif

Do the fans begging HYBE to take their fave groups not know that HYBE will literally disband you, if you’re underperforming?

 

If my faves were switching companies, I’d rather they go somewhere they at least had a little bit of job security.

queenlatifah.gif

Just now, BTS said:

Do the fans begging HYBE to take their fave groups not know that HYBE will literally disband you, if you’re underperforming?

 

If my faves were switching companies, I’d rather they go somewhere they at least had a little bit of job security.

queenlatifah.gif

Then why are fromis still active

 

queenlatifah.gif

25 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The show is apparently under BELIFT aka Enhypen's company

https://twitter.com/kchartsmaster/status/1664065748556292098

 

so this new show is basically I-Land 2 but under the new name

Oh 

well I thought it was gonna be the exact same format and same shenanigans from ILand for ILand 2 as well, but what do I know 

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

4 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

https://twitter.com/rvelites/status/1664186077597556736?s=46&t=NeoePNCuE4GLlbictE4xMw
 

Primavera is NOT in fact streaming every set, only certain ones

 

Red Velvet will not be one of them apparently, we lost :gaycat6:

wtf :angry:

 

I don't remember if they streamed Dreamcatcher live when they did Primavera last year (I think I watched a fan stream) but they did upload their full performance later so maybe there's hope :chick3:

 

Edited by ItsJustMe.

https://twitter.com/BLINKSTATS/status/1664370075413954560
 

BP may have not have a global hit but Lisa whew :WAP: Even shoong has 40M streams. Lisa can be huge with the right single. 

12 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

https://twitter.com/BLINKSTATS/status/1664370075413954560
 

BP may have not have a global hit but Lisa whew :WAP: Even shoong has 40M streams. Lisa can be huge with the right single. 

Lisa has the potential to be a Shakira-esque figure in the global pop world but the solo music she’s got so far has been terrible (excluding Shoong but that’s mostly Taeyang) :rip:

22 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

https://twitter.com/BLINKSTATS/status/1664370075413954560
 

BP may have not have a global hit but Lisa whew :WAP: Even shoong has 40M streams. Lisa can be huge with the right single. 

the more success they have individually, the more disappointed I feel about their latest group efforts even tho I love PV/SD

they all grew so much in popularity over the years, yet instead of capitalizing on it they keep releasing songs with pretty much the same formula and even piss off solo stans leading them to boycott

imagine if all the solo stanbases actually supported another group project and they would actually highlight every single member instead of lisa/jennie doing raps and jisoo/rosé sharing a prechorus

 

we can dream 

 

2da518035033dcdd40f7c7fb8a15ef6e.gif

Edited by ItsJustMe.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.