Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

it gorl tingz

 

FxiiFVLakAY7WSu?format=jpg&name=large

ate her Met Gala look up :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, ANTIclimatic said:

Does anyone else get gay vibes from Rose’? I’m genuinely curious.

I still think she’s a lipstick lesbian but last time I said anything about it when they debuted I was dragged 

14 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Didn't Jessica get an eviction notice or something? Her and SM are having a flop-off, if anything

:dies: :dies: 

Since it’s pride month, let’s never forget: 

E20uNi7VgAAT-Hh.jpg

 

An LGBT icon I fear

49501ec937a1356588057c54bf005d3925662f36
 

Edited by Pluto2022

3 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

I still think she’s a lipstick lesbian but last time I said anything about it when they debuted I was dragged 

Yep exactly I would be shocked if she was ever seen with a man but I won’t discount her being bisexual.

27 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Jisoo is covid positive and wont be performing at Osaka Born Pink dates :toofunny2:

this is the first time the pinks are performing as trio, right? Why dont they just reschedule?

 

 

I’m seeing them on Saturday!! I pray they don’t reschedule this weekend was perfect :dancehall: 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Since it’s pride month, let’s never forget: 

E20uNi7VgAAT-Hh.jpg

 

Bigger LGBT icon than Lady Gaga I fear

49501ec937a1356588057c54bf005d3925662f36
 

Who do you think is gayer Han, Hyunjin, Felix or Lee Know?

1 minute ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Yep exactly I would be shocked if she was ever seen with a man but I won’t discount her being bisexual.

The only men she’s typically around are fashion gays and I honestly could not picture her with a heterosexual man (this is not shade btw) 

11 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Does anyone else get gay vibes from Rose’? I’m genuinely curious.

everyone and their mother does

imagine having to film a mv after suing your label

the energy in the room must be intense :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Exo had a good run but the last time they did something great was like in 2017, so maybe it was time to pack it up :giraffe:

not when they released two of their best albums after that

spacer.png

Just now, ANTIclimatic said:

Who do you think is gayer Han, Hyunjin, Felix or Lee Know?

Definitely Felix. However I do think that all the members are straight tbh, but if I had to pick one being gay it would be Felix. But again I highly doubt he is. They aren’t nicknamed STR8 Kings for nothing :giraffe:

7 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

The only men she’s typically around are fashion gays and I honestly could not picture her with a heterosexual man (this is not shade btw) 

 

5 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

everyone and their mother does

Glad to know I’m in good company but the question is does she knows she gay?

 

oprah-winfrey-silence-be-quiet-hand-gest

The fact that SKZ are selling 5M with an album named “5-Star” in their 5th year is just too iconic:ghostface:

The fact that each star is representing a million, like It’s destiny I fear

 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 minute ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Glad to know I’m in good company but the question is does she knows she gay?

 

oprah-winfrey-silence-be-quiet-hand-gest

Give it another 5-10 years

 

oprah-winfrey-silence-be-quiet-hand-gest

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Definitely Felix. However I do think that all the members are straight tbh, but if I had to pick one being gay it would be Felix. But again I highly doubt he is. They aren’t nicknamed STR8 Kings for nothing :giraffe:

https://twitter.com/phoenixwright/status/1664033878376431621?s=46&t=yqhSMQImI-qvWkdu8bFTFw

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952v1w4xitjpe2zs1ue5s

 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

SM Entertainment has reportedly lost ₩200 billion (~$150 million) following news of EXO Chen, Baekhyun and Xiumin's lawsuit to terminate their contracts with the agency.

 

https://twitter.com/popbase/status/1664234714746564613?s=61&t=xxUUtastEnG9o0Rbjg4kJQ

 

deserved :clap3: here for SM going DOWNNN

YG dipped deeper and here they are

Edited by Selenasworld

5 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

@Pluto2022 Explain this

 

 

 

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

He got excited 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.