Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Not the farting noises at the end of s-class.

They look hot so I will be tuning into fancams. :clap:

 

Lemme go listen to this album to see if there's a song on the level of TTATH!

Edited by Odd

1 minute ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

Seungmin is the standout member on this one (for me). He has an amazing voice. Changbin take notes:rip:

Changbin literally sounds like a broken washing machine

 

freakout.gif

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Is that song supposed to sound like 5 different songs? 

its mixxpop, duh!

 

looren.thumb.gif.8967db17a7bab202c6bc2e1

 

 

 

I haven't really liked skz title tracks since God's menu. I will say the song does so much better on spotify. But some parts I like and others are just NO. The vocal parts were the best but the awful chorus ughhhh

4 hours ago, hallucinate said:

'Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard’s wife' – 9AM KST:     

#6 Bugs (=) 
#10 Melon (+1)  *new peak*
#13 Genie (+11) *new peak *
#15 FLO (+1)  *new peak*

MelOn ULs: 157,385 (+1,494) *new peak* 

spacer.png

only 160k uls to break into the melon top10 is crazy

it's a shame that Seungmin is shining in such a terrible song, he deserves better

 

freakout.gif

I can imagine the members in the studio thinking this is so avant garde  :bibliahh:

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

S-Class is so bad it's embarrassing

 

its giving nmixx O.O

 

freakout.gif

O.O was great and I need you girls to get on board. 
 

Are any of these Stray Kids boys vocalists? This is my first time hearing a song from them and…I don’t get the appeal.

Skz... Great video, beautiful video

 

I literally cannot remember how the song goes

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

It will be delivered when the sales numbers drop, don't worry just trust the JYP Prophet :gaycat7:

looren.thumb.gif.8967db17a7bab202c6bc2e1

well, i need Twice to serve ultra budget with their next full length so i'll silently root them on

 

i'm just not prepared to have to listen to this song a billion times because my BF loves stray kids and is actively trying to ruin my life by playing maniac everyday

I did not like that at all. It was so disjointed with no consistent flow leading to the next. I wouldn’t even call it a song. And the video was so monochrome that I didn’t even realize I was seeing different scenes.

Just now, Eternium said:

O.O was great and I need you girls to get on board. 
 

Are any of these Stray Kids boys vocalists? This is my first time hearing a song from them and…I don’t get the appeal.

Seungmin and Han are the best vocalists but you really couldn't tell from this song

 

 

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it's a shame that Seungmin is shining in such a terrible song, he deserves better

 

freakout.gif

His voice is the only saving grace from this overproduced disjointed tuneless mess. 

A Japanese song did that we love to see it :bird:

 

We need the WAVE Korean version on the next release :giraffe:

 

Quote

.@IVEstarship 'WAVE' reaches a new peak of #536 (+94) on MelOn Daily Chart, despite being a japanese song!

 

https://twitter.com/chartsive/status/1664480022789324800?t=KNZf8T9mCJmqaGjKYFKkxw&s=19

Edited by discreetinside

1 minute ago, Gwendolyn said:

Hall of Fame starting off the album on the right leg, Binnie and Han's raps will never stop hitting the right spots.

I was actually digging it until the chorus :deadbanana2:

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Hall Of Fame is cute

 

 

wait nvm changbin just came in angry screaming

 

adelelisten.gif

ok its back to cute

 

adelelisten.gif

HoF was a pretty decent opening track to start the album

Edited by discreetinside

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.