Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I’m sorry but the three ex no members trying to terminate their contracts after the China line dipped almost 10 years ago is a kii, a cackle

Ā 

When will the sm stans turn on them? :jonnycat:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!Ā  Ā  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? Ā  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.Ā now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.Ā 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allĀ 

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Jessica has opened 7 stores in China in the last 6 months. Business is currently booming sweetie.

Ā 

There was no "eviction notice", the landlord at her Korean store was not maintaining the property and her business disputed the rent because of it and later left the building. Her company is even countersuing them. :michael:

Ā 

https://www.allkpop.com/upload/2023/04/content/242027/1682382467-20230423-090202.jpg

Ā 

See when you do tabs! That fashion queen can’t stop winning :clap3:

Ā 

Ā 

23 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Bankrupt them queen!Ā 
My favorite response of hers when someone asked her what was something that she learned in the idol industry and she responded so deadpan with ā€œan eating disorderā€ :deadbanana2:

she truly doesn’t give a f*ck and I have to stan a bit because of it!

Ā 

her reaction to momoland disbanding a few months ago sent me - I can’t find the original screenshot of her comment but

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

:bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

she truly doesn’t give a f*ck and I have to stan a bit because of it!

Ā 

her reaction to momoland disbanding a few months ago sent me - I can’t find the original screenshot of her comment but

Ā 

spacer.png

Ā 

:bibliahh:

DdddĀ 

She needs her own web show or something because she’s ironically hilarious and doesn’t give two shits about idol etiquetteĀ 

Ā 

Wish more of them would express their actual

personalities

8 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Spicy demo version sounds horribleĀ 

Where did you hear it?

1 hour ago, Soobin said:

Leehan is sort of a toptier visual

Ā 

Ā 

can't spot the visual but the song is kind of a grower tbh :katie2:

Ā 

18 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

DdddĀ 

She needs her own web show or something because she’s ironically hilarious and doesn’t give two shits about idol etiquetteĀ 

Ā 

Wish more of them would express their actual

personalities

nnn I think it helps that I’m pretty sure she’s not an idol anymore, but apparently she’s on tiktok? idk I’m a hag who doesn’t use it

Ā 

but yeah I love when idols (or former ones) let loose - I think it would help them feel a little more relaxed and fans be less weird if they were allowed to be real more often (even if not to the point of Daisy’s hilariously blunt honesty)

18 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Where did you hear it?

We could hear bits of it in the recording behindĀ 

1 hour ago, Flomik said:

Nnnnnn it reminded me of those Roblox kpop MVs

Ā 

Ā 

THE FACES :ahh:

Ā 

its giving

Ā 

EnSHwzPXYAQEBiw.jpg

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I still understand why the company hasn't capitalized of the ship and not have them do a sub unit song together on one of their albums? Like imagine the collapseĀ :ghostface:

Ā 

79ed438b0f0de92be44db49b043a5b71.jpg83098f4ef67352d59e4161edbfdae641.jpg

Ā 

And make them be romantically involved in the MV as wellĀ :ghostface:

9736942388663f22d5c19fc753d82f30.jpg418ac464628c81830dc3ed1378b4e47c.jpg

Jisung doesn't give me homo vibes at all tho

Ā 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

6 hours ago, Sept said:

:biblio:Ā I blamed Hybe for being a capitalist pig and decided to sell BE at $50 with only 2 exclusive versions :rip:Ā They could sell like 10M with a normal pricing strategy

And releasing the standard edition THREE MONTHS after the deluxeĀ :rip:

Ā 

I'm currently obese with Matthew, he's so fuckin cute and always looks so happy when performing

Ā 

Canadian king of kpop, poor NCT Mark

Ā 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

Ricky is gonna be huge in the fashionƩ industry once his career is established, I just know it

Ā 

jessiejlipsbig.gif

another L for exo-LsĀ :bibliahh:hoping Taeyeon will also leave so I never have to care about that shitty company againĀ :duca:

This intro is so dramatic I’m obsessed We need Kitsch euphoric remix nowĀ :jonnycat:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

26 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

Ā 

nnn I think it helps that I’m pretty sure she’s not an idol anymore, but apparently she’s on tiktok? idk I’m a hag who doesn’t use it

Ā 

but yeah I love when idols (or former ones) let loose - I think it would help them feel a little more relaxed and fans be less weird if they were allowed to be real more often (even if not to the point of Daisy’s hilariously blunt honesty)

I want Taeyeon to say what’s really on her mind :rip:

https://twitter.com/rvelites/status/1664186077597556736?s=46&t=NeoePNCuE4GLlbictE4xMw
Ā 

Primavera is NOT in fact streaming every set, only certain ones

Ā 

Red Velvet willĀ notĀ be one of them apparently, we lostĀ :gaycat6:

SNSD’sĀ Sooyoung is confirmed to be the mc for the JTBC & HYBE girl group survival program ā€œR U NEXTā€:hawkeye:

Girl’s Generation Truly raising your Future 5th Gen FavesĀ 

16 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SNSD’sĀ Sooyoung is confirmed to be the mc for the JTBC & HYBE girl group survival program ā€œR U NEXTā€:hawkeye:

Girl’s Generation Truly raising your Future 5th Gen FavesĀ 

It's still a CJENM/Bighybe production, so it's kinda peculiar that it's not on Mnet.Ā  Maybe a combination of JTBC's recent moves into idol entertainment for the global, Girls Planet tanking outside of Japan and the delay in production creating conflicts with Mnet's schedule.

Ā 

:cm:

HYBE with another gg to block smngg and this is backed by the second coming Min Heejin SooyoungĀ 

That company is toasted HYBE won’t let them breath The fact that they unleashed this news today on someone’s funeralĀ :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.