Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I hardly every drag my girls but this encore show is disgusting and pathetic. 
 

I wanted to go to Paris but I don’t know man. 

 

She's truly underrated, one of kpop's top visual for sure imo :loki:

8 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Honestly I was annoyed at the Twitter links not working, but now I’m realizing it’s a blessing lol. Finally free from the long ass posts taking up most of the page and not having to keep scrolling like crazy :coffee2:

Not miss @Pluto2022 disliking this post :dies:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not miss @Pluto2022 disliking this post :dies:

It feels so empty without the Twitter links ngl :noparty:

WE BLAME ELON!!!!!!

3 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

It’s a hit!

 

(G)I-DLE "Queencard" 08PM KST Update:

#1 MelOn (+1) *new peak*
#1 Genie (=)
#1 Bugs (=)
#2 Flo (=)


https://twitter.com/kchartsmaster/status/1662415276179169282?s=46&t=2UXyVjd9IBfzVmGx8OBpGA

Whew they just can’t stop winning!

 

im a kwinka

im a kwinka

ima ima

Ima kwinka 

I’m a kwinka

 

take a photo

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

It feels so empty without the Twitter links ngl :noparty:

WE BLAME ELON!!!!!!

It’s finally peaceful and beautiful in here, don’t ruin the moment sis :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Whew they just can’t stop winning!

 

im a kwinka

im a kwinka

ima ima

Ima kwinka 

I’m a kwinka

 

take a photo

 

spacer.png

It’s finally peaceful and beautiful in here, don’t ruin the moment sis :rofl:

You’re not going to say the same when you will want to share some seventeen clips from Twitter :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

You’re not going to say the same when you will want to share some seventeen clips from Twitter :rofl:

That’s why I said I was annoyed at first, but then realized it’s better this way. :gaycatina1: I’m willing to sacrifice my seventeen clips for this, why don’t you understand sis :bird:

9 hours ago, Dialamba said:

 

It’s a funny post considering your fandom dragged to hell IVE:juanny: 

Same old drags everyday. Can y’all come up with something else. 

Literally the whole Kpop community thought Chan was talking about IVE including Dives themselves :skull: Which resulted in Dives getting angry and attacking Chan etc. which ended with Chan having to apologize. However after Chan apologized Stays lost it and started dragging IVE ruthlessly and filling their Instagram posts with hate etc. 

 

In short it wasn't a one sided beef and both fandoms dragged each other

 

4 hours ago, Flomik said:

Why did my blind аss just notice that someone is petting him 

 

Pluto2022

Serving it-boy :ghostface:

 

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

Groups seem to get boosted after their name is nationally mentioned everywhere from a scandal (+especially after kicking out controversial member). 

 

Maybe ITZY could have stayed a top performing GG in Korea if they kicked out Lia.

 

I mean:

 

LSRFM

GIDLE

 

both benefitted. Increased their public profile immeasurably. I geniunely think not kicking out Lia negatively impacted Itzy :rip: A lot of negative press with no resolution unlike other ggs

Lia's situation didn't blow up at all, and JYP never addressed it. So we don't even really know how legit that claim about Lia is.

 

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

 

 

Wait are there no more Koreans in this group? :deadbanana4:

Forget Koreans, there's not even 1 Asian in the group :rip: (East and Southeast Asian) 

Why do you think people are nicknaming them "Koreaboos"? 

 

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Lee Know showed he changed his phone for a samsung and said we will find out the reason soon.

 

I.N also changed it

 

https://twitter.com/ctrlhwng/status/1662369402023710720?s=20

 

A Samsung brand deal for Stray Kids soon? :WAP:

Donatella Versace and SKZ have also just followed each other on Instagram, which means that Hyunjin has at least has bagged a brand deal with Versace :clap3:

Both Donatella and Hyunjin posted these on their Instagrams:

FxDJEKcXoAEeAuD?format=jpg&name=medium

FxD6bHJXsAcInOT?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

She also commented on Hyunjin's post

FxH8ibkaYAETvjZ?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, Sheegs said:

@Save-Me-Oprah I would like to see a tape of both of them

 

 

idk who this is but why is the nation's boyfriend doing charity work

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

Lee Know showed he changed his phone for a samsung and said we will find out the reason soon.

 

I.N also changed it

 

https://twitter.com/ctrlhwng/status/1662369402023710720?s=20

 

A Samsung brand deal for Stray Kids soon? :WAP:

the only way I'd switch to Android is if they paid me and I bet Lee Know is the same way

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

idk who this is but why is the nation's boyfriend doing charity work

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

Daniel is part of their clique. 

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the only way I'd switch to Android is if they paid me and I bet Lee Know is the same way

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

I'm sure he's doing it because he was paid, cause he loves to be a iPhone user. He pre-ordered an Apple's 2022 release and he switched in less than a year? :dies:

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

idk who this is but why is the nation's boyfriend doing charity work

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

Not knowing who BM is, repent!


 

does girlie live in Korea or smth, how is she doing these challenges with everyone 

 

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Donatella Versace and SKZ have also just followed each other on Instagram, which means that Hyunjin has at least has bagged a brand deal with Versace :clap3:

Both Donatella and Hyunjin posted these on their Instagrams:

And Zedd liked Hyunjin's post too

 

He needs a personal Instagram asap :jonny6:

13 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I'm sure he's doing it because he was paid, cause he loves to be a iPhone user. He pre-ordered an Apple's 2022 release and he switched in less than a year? :dies:

Jeongin just upgraded like 2 months ago to a 13 Mini from an iPhone 8 or something

 

ezgif-2-7b480c9b27e8.thumb.gif.7dd82f630

Shuhua going after HYBE.

 

 

Reminded me of Hyuna going after KKS.

 

 

9 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Sales are slow on the weekends, and hybe ships most of the units on first few days after release, good news is they re set for their biggest 1st week sales yet 

16 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Engenes are having civil wars because of the back dancer issue :redface:

 

C-engenes and k-engenes are very furious the female dancer get interact with their oppas :toofunny2:

 

Edit: Good thing Dark Blood being the biggest 1st week sales

Edited by discreetinside

56 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

idk who this is but why is the nation's boyfriend doing charity work

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

I think his name is Kang Daniel and he might be a solo artist.

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

17 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I think his name is Kang Daniel and he might be a solo artist.

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

you thought you ate huh

 

kermitxtinamadebyjolie.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.