Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

also I never realized how flaming Sunoo is until I watched this

 

 

that queen strutting in with his limp wrist and little pink fan and then complaining about the lighting

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

 

 

How are you always late at discovering these things, first Jiwoong and now Sunoo 


this is all you need to see to witness Sunoo being an entire fruitbowl

 


flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

 

23 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Drunk-Dazed baby I'm so sorry

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

i said “one of” 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

them having that reveal planned from the get go and having it go on for 10 hours is iconic :lmao:

 

 

 

 

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not Jennie and V holding hands in public like that, whew! I think this is the first time where an actual idol couple have been caught publicly like this! 

I think they low key want to make it public and don't care anymore about what other people think, good for them :clap3:

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were kissing in her car with the roof open :cm:

Staying with a 27 year old man who went crying to his fans about how instagram is a scary place after following you is a choice :pancake:

33 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

ILL BE FAR AWAYYYY

 

ggIg9ip.gif

 

 

how is everyone just gonna forget thee bop of Q2 like that?

Korea hasn’t, it’s keeping Spicy in check and for that we love it 

 

spacer.png

Jennie is such a queen :jonny5:

No matter what people say about her, her skills, her dancing, her rapping, her attitude, her group, her photoshoots, her friends, she's just living her best life and doing her thang making millions :WAP:

So iconic :clap3:

 

 

Jennie and Taehyung not giving a single f*ck about being spotted hand in hand in the streets of Paris is honestly such a gag. And as they shouldn’t — they’re literally the two most powerful, successful and famous KPOP idols in the world. They should and will live their lives as they please :clap3:

26 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

Staying with a 27 year old man who went crying to his fans about how instagram is a scary place after following you is a choice :pancake:

I forgot about this :deadbanana2:

12 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Jennie is such a queen :jonny5:

No matter what people say about her, her skills, her dancing, her rapping, her attitude, her group, her photoshoots, her friends, she's just living her best life and doing her thang making millions :WAP:

So iconic :clap3:

 

 

the way that is the most iconic kpop edit of all time

Omg @WeFoundWill! Sorry for doubting you yesterday :dies:! The OST is indeed coming!

 

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Omg @WeFoundWill! Sorry for doubting you yesterday :dies:! The OST is indeed coming!

 

Why was this not on BORN PINK!?

 

I'm fuming

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Omg @WeFoundWill! Sorry for doubting you yesterday :dies:! The OST is indeed coming!

 

It sounds like if AI was told to produce a BP song. Kinda camp I live

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

also I never realized how flaming Sunoo is until I watched this

 

 

that queen strutting in with his limp wrist and little pink fan and then complaining about the lighting

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

 

 

Maybe they bully him cuz they are whiped for him 

Just now, Flomik said:

Why was this not on BORN PINK!?

 

I'm fuming

The OST already sounds better than half of Born Piss

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

It sounds like if AI was told to produce a BP song. Kinda camp I live

It reminded me of those free non-copyright Blackpink type beats on YouTube lmao

 

 

Pink Venom >>> Tally >>> the LQ OST snippet >>> the rest of Born Stink

6 hours ago, BlackAura said:

 

Not when Girls was originally given to BP, but they rejected it, the demo leaked recently

 

 

The way this AI cover highkey slaps :rip: sure, Winter and NingNing's high notes are better but the song actually suits Blackpink

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

also I never realized how flaming Sunoo is until I watched this

 

 

that queen strutting in with his limp wrist and little pink fan and then complaining about the lighting

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

 

 

Poor Sunoo, a tooty fruity locked in with a group of (semi) macho straights. He would have fit in well with a group like TXT, where (almost) everyone is gay.

18 minutes ago, Flomik said:

It reminded me of those free non-copyright Blackpink type beats on YouTube lmao

 

 

I CANT at 2:15 literally being the last two BP era's. :ahh:

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not Jennie and V holding hands in public like that, whew! I think this is the first time where an actual idol couple have been caught publicly like this! 

I think they low key want to make it public and don't care anymore about what other people think, good for them :clap3:

 

I actually love how you constantly just make things up for no reason. It’s giving Yeonmi.

 

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c69ce94887caa99a9357b2.gif

35 minutes ago, Flomik said:

It reminded me of those free non-copyright Blackpink type beats on YouTube lmao

 

 

the way these sound like Stray Kids demos :rip: 

It must be so damn awkward having your managers follow you. Do they just avert their eyes and admire the Parisian sky everytime v and Jennie get close? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.