Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Katy Perry - Chained to the Rhythm (Appreciation Thread)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great comeback single! It was so misunderstood when first released. The video is perfection and still sounds just as fresh as it did 5 years ago! 

Still a bop! Wish I could say this about the bigger part of the album it promoted :jonnycat:

I lowkey loved it back in 2017 (I blame being enamored of the music video), but now it is definitely a skip when revisiting Witness. It just doesn't hit as hard as it should after the Power / Mind Maze / Miss You More one-two-three punch. 

 a good choice as a single 

She should have let the music do the talking tho

Only good song on Witness alongside Tsunami. Its a great song but for a Katy Perry comeback single in 2017 it didnt really work tbh.

It’s an amazing song. The music video is great too. It was a moderate hit not a tank that people call it. Her second best lead behind I Kissed A Girl

34 minutes ago, Jooj said:

Only good song on Witness alongside Tsunami. Its a great song but for a Katy Perry comeback single in 2017 it didnt really work tbh.

Tsunami shoulda been the summer followup. Such a relaxing bop.

4 hours ago, jqnetto said:

I lowkey loved it back in 2017 (I blame being enamored of the music video), but now it is definitely a skip when revisiting Witness. It just doesn't hit as hard as it should after the Power / Mind Maze / Miss You More one-two-three punch. 

ugh, you just listed 3 of her worst on Witness. I didn't just skip them, I DELETED them. 

the song that introduced me to Skip! ugh he one of the hottest singers alive today and way too underrated! but this song was a bop!  it deserves more love.

Wow what a moment. 
Traumatic as a Katycat at the time, but now I look back with fondness :laugh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.