Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you feel post-World Cup depression?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

I am British so I don’t pay too close attention but no US President does what the Quataris do, trump was actually the most pro lgbt Republican president in history 

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: 

no, i'm glad it's over because the discourse was stale at arrival. boring sport + constantly having to listen to people's terrible takes and justifications for the regime in Qatar was nauseating 

36 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

Thank god christmas overshadowed this event.

That’s only if you lost. Here we set up replays of the match so Messi would raise the World Cup at 00:00 on Christmas Eve.

I don’t watch football, but I did like seeing how it brought the people together. :lakitu:

40 minutes ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

I am British so I don’t pay too close attention but no US President does what the Quataris do, trump was actually the most pro lgbt Republican president in history 

Qatar isn't there sending their military and $ to other regions to start wars or support wars, keep the same energy for 2026 when the host country is mass killing people worldwide.

Total inverse. The illusion of meritocracy through the spectacle of sports does nothing for me but depress me. There’s nothing aspirational about sports leagues these days. It’s like the Hunger Games. The people who own these organizations make 1000x than the players. It’s weird & anti-humanist, frankly

17 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

Qatar isn't there sending their military and $ to other regions to start wars or support wars, keep the same energy for 2026 when the host country is mass killing people worldwide.

The US allows lgbt people to get married and have legal protections, in Quatar it’s illegal, stay on topic, I frankly don’t care about these wars, I care about the treatment of lgbt folk

I moved on even if I’m sick of the Argentina talks all the time. 

 

However I’ve been following PSG since March I didn’t watch all their matches but I was interested now I want to become a PSG enthusiast because I really want mbappe to get his first Champions league. :biblionny: But I fear PSG will never get one. 

It's hard not to miss it.  I'm still watching videos and reading articles about it.  The World Cup is such an eventful phenomenon and anyone invested for the whole month would feel an emptiness once it's over.  It happened in December this time, so the festivities are helping in the recovery process.  Can't wait for 2026. 

56 minutes ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

I frankly don’t care about these wars, I care about the treatment of lgbt folk

I'm- :rip::rip::rip:

18 minutes ago, ATWK said:

I'm- :rip::rip::rip:

I live in the uk ,we dont have wars here why would I waste my energy on something thats irreverent to me , I care about gay people living in hiding, I care about gay people being killed for trying to exist, this is happening here and now not some historical talk about wars from the last century 

Just now, JoshSpears1805 said:

I live in the uk ,we dont have wars here why would I waste my energy on something thats irreverent to me , I care about gay people living in hiding, I care about gay people being killed for trying to exist, this is happening here and now not some historical talk about wars from the last century 

Using your (ridiculous) logic, why should you even care for queer people in Qatar? You live in the UK. It doesn't affect you :rip:

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I am gonna miss the drama and the excited feeling when watching a game at the World Cup

 

Ughhhh 2026 can't come soon enough

 

have u heard of league of nations tho, its literally next year

2 hours ago, JoshSpears1805 said:

I am British so I don’t pay too close attention but no US President does what the Quataris do, trump was actually the most pro lgbt Republican president in history 

Just dumb and embarrassing

13 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Using your (ridiculous) logic, why should you even care for queer people in Qatar? You live in the UK. It doesn't affect you :rip:

because my lgbt brothers and sisters are dying 

4 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Just dumb and embarrassing

no, you are incorrect I am 24 and a uni graduate from a world leading uni 

Edited by JoshSpears1805

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.