Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your listening personality? (Spotify Wrapped)

Featured Replies

Here's mine:

 

lH2PLcE.png

 

That "commonality" part was bit shady on Spotify's part :redface:

Edited by ATWK

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Adventurer 
+ENVU+
Exploration - Newness - Variety - Uniqueness 

6 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Here's mine:

 

lH2PLcE.png

 

That "commonality" part was bit shady on Spotify's part :redface:

Same and I don’t like that the last part makes it sound more like “the trendchaser” :gaycat6:

Edited by PopKills

I got early adopter as well (no further explanation tho). I think that's not suitable tho. Yes I listen to new releases of my faves almost immediately. But I'm not listening to 90% of the Trending Music or TTH type of songs. I'm a Taylor Swift fan but I didn't listen to Midnights like 2 weeks after the release, that's not an early adopter at all:rip:

The Enthusiast

 

You're a superfan. When your favorite artist releases new music, you're among the first to know, going above and beyond to show your support.

 

FNLC
Familiarity.Newness.Loyalty.Commonality

We all got Early Adopter cause we live on ATRL and listen to new music constantly, right? :foxaylove3:

7 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Same and I don’t like that the last part makes it sound more like “the trendchaser” :gaycat6:

Yeah kinda, but without the support of early adopters there wouldn't be trends to chase at all, so...:swan: I'd rather be a chaser than a bandwagoner, the people that come after the early adopters:eli:

 

7 minutes ago, Natawie said:

The Enthusiast

 

You're a superfan. When your favorite artist releases new music, you're among the first to know, going above and beyond to show your support.

 

FNLC
Familiarity.Newness.Loyalty.Commonality

That's exactly how I would describe myself, oh well.

17 minutes ago, Saddy said:

The Adventurer 
+ENVU+
Exploration - Newness - Variety - Uniqueness 

This one

I'm not screening mine cause it's in italian

 

I'm called "OFFICIAL FANCLUB"

 

The description is "You are the kind of fan every artist desires, when you love an artist you listen every album and every song".

 

And it's true :gaycat2:

41 minutes ago, Saddy said:

The Adventurer 
+ENVU+
Exploration - Newness - Variety - Uniqueness 

Got this as well!!

Not Spotify clutching on to it's last strands to basically not call you a Tik Tok trend chaser  :gaycat7::redface: Jk jk, it's cute!

I need to see mine

Edited by Blackout2006

53 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Here's mine:

 

lH2PLcE.png

 

That "commonality" part was bit shady on Spotify's part :redface:

Exploration and Variety means u explore new things and u have a variety of interests so its not all bad

48 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

We all got Early Adopter cause we live on ATRL and listen to new music constantly, right? :foxaylove3:

Probably cause I listen to NMF every Friday :redface:

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

The Adventurer 
+ENVU+
Exploration - Newness - Variety - Uniqueness 

Same 

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

The Adventurer 
+ENVU+
Exploration - Newness - Variety - Uniqueness 

+1:alexz3:

The Devotee (FNLU)

 

Not surprised at all since I only listened to like 10 artists :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.