Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Better Leads: Britney vs. Taylor?

Who Released The Better First 9 Leads? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Britney or Taylor?

    • Britney Spears - The Princess of Pop
      73%
    • Taylor Swift - The Music Industry
      26%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 04/01/23 at 03:05 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

  • Replies 55
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

 

Britney: 6

Taylor: 4

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

Make Me… vs. willow 

 

Britney: 4

Taylor: 5

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

Work B**ch vs. cardigan

Make Me… vs. willow

 

Britney: 7

Taylor: 2

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

 

3:6 for The Music Industry

Taylor has much better music overall but her lead singles always are a choice :rip:

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Taylor has much better music overall but her lead singles always are a choice :rip:

This scalding hot tea. Especially her first few pop albums. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Now Taylor is my all time fav but Britney sweetie...

 

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

Edited by Taeyong

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

Make Me… vs. willow 

 

brit: 5

tay: 4

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

Make Me… vs. willow 


A song from BJ still better than a Taylor lead :rip: Yikes

Britney for literally all of them.

 

10 minutes ago, americanshameless said:

A song from BJ still better than a Taylor lead :rip: Yikes

Her music is so ******* generic and non-offensive. This is why she's the "Music Industry", she never does anything that could offend the general public. She always plays it safe. It's kind of a disgrace, but I can't really fault her because it's evidently a winning strategy.

I'm not really a fan of either of them, but Taylor's music just doesn't have any appeal to me. At least I like those singles of Britney more or less soher

Britney for ALL except for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

Easy.

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

 

 

Yeah, Britney won

Taylor always picks worst song off the album as lead

 

Anyway, I dont get the hatred towards Me Against The Music

It is a huge BOP

 

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

Britney’s leads her first decade we’re all iconic. True moments :jonny4: can’t say the same for Taylor, but her albums are way better

1 hour ago, Nano said:

Britney for literally all of them.

 

Her music is so ******* generic and non-offensive. This is why she's the "Music Industry", she never does anything that could offend the general public. She always plays it safe. It's kind of a disgrace, but I can't really fault her because it's evidently a winning strategy.

:cm: 

 

OT: I don’t even like Hold It Against Me and it’s still better. Wasn’t expecting a landslide. :toofunny2:

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

 

Britney for all except cardigan and willow. Taylor loves to pick awful lead singles.

Edited by touchofmyhand

What's weird is that if you were to do albums Taylor would win, but her leads are always a choice even with Midnights imo.

Britney destroys her in this aspect.

 

Is not even a subjective opinion, is an objective one.

 

Taylor always chooses her worst tracks as lead singles. It’s intentional to get more attention and try to appeal the dumb GP.

…Baby One More Time vs. Tim McGraw

 

Oops… I Did It Again vs. Love Story

 

I’m A Slave 4 U vs. Mine

 

Me Against The Music vs. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

 

Gimme More vs. Shake It Off

 

Womanizer vs. Look What You Made Me Do

 

Hold It Against Me vs. ME!

 

Work B**ch vs. cardigan 

 

Make Me… vs. willow 

 

Britney sweeps with leads and Taylor has HORRENDOUS leads, but better follow up singles and overall better albums as a whole 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.