Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Britney Spears poses nude for Twitter

Featured Replies

 

 

 

 

 

Promo for Hold Me Closer?? :eek:

Edited by dreampop

  • Replies 204
  • Views 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again...I guess I'm finally getting desensitized. I didn't move. :zzz:

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Again...I guess I'm finally getting desensitized. I didn't move. :zzz:

BUT YOU'RE HERE!! slw84

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

BUT YOU'RE HERE!! slw84

Yep. Facing it.

gTsPD4D.gif

Let's stream Hold me Closer in celebration :hippo:

What is with this obsession with posting her every instagram/twitter post for a weird circle jerk? :deadbanana: Like, we get it. 

The way ATRL is always perchedT about her nudes, you'd think they aren't gay :eek:

 

OT: I would :jonnycat::jonnycat:

Why is her husband letting her do this? Surely he's the one taking the photos?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.