Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Rank Mariah's Track 5s

Featured Replies

Some classic album tracks here :jonny: 

 

Vanishing

If It's Over

Now That I Know

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)

Always Be My Baby

Fourth of July

After Tonight

Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)

You Got Me (ft. Jay-Z and Freeway)

Say Somethin' (ft. Snoop Dog)

Side Effects (ft. Young Jeezy)

Ribbon

Thirsty

The Distance 

 

  • Author

Vanishing

Fourth of July

If It's Over

The Distance

Say Somethin'

Always Be My Baby

Miss You Most

You Got Me

Now That I Know

After Tonight

Thirsty

Ribbon

Funkin' 4 Jamaica

Side Effects

Vanishing > Fourth of July = Always Be My Baby > The Distance > Say Somethin' > Now That I Know >>

  • Author
1 minute ago, Unknown User said:

Vanishing > Fourth of July = Always Be My Baby > The Distance > Say Somethin' > Now That I Know >>

I used to hate Now That I Know, but I realize now that it's a bop. I love the live verison

 

 

If It's Over

The Distance

Vanishing

Fourth of July

Always Be My Baby

Say Somethin' (ft. Snoop Dog)

Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)

You Got Me (ft. Jay-Z and Freeway)

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)

After Tonight

Ribbon

Side Effects (ft. Young Jeezy)

Now That I Know

Thirsty

  1. Always Be My Baby
  2. The Distance
  3. Fourth Of July
  4. Side Effects
  5. If It’s Over
  6. Vanishing
  7. Ribbon
  8. After Tonight
  9. You Got Me
  10. Say Somethin’
  11. Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
  12. The First Noel / Born Is The King Interlude
  13. Thirsty
  14. Don’t Stop (Funkin’ 4 Jamaica)
  15. Now That Tommy Knows (About Derek and I)

Edited by Daydream

Always Be My Baby

If It’s Over

Say Somethin’ 

Vanishing

The Distance

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time) 

Side Effects 

After Tonight

Fourth of July 

Thirsty

Now That I Know

Ribbon

You Got Me

Don’t Stop (Funkin’ 4 Jamaica) 

The Distance 

Always Be My Baby

Fourth Of July

Ribbon

Side Effects

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)

If It’s Over

Vanishing

Now That I Know

Say Somethin’

You Got Me

Don’t Stop (Funkin’ 4 Jamaica)

Thirsty

After Tonight

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
Vanishing

If It's Over
Fourth of July
Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)
Always Be My Baby

Now That I Know

Say Somethin' (ft. Snoop Dog)
You Got Me (ft. Jay-Z and Freeway)

Ribbon

Thirsty
Side Effects (ft. Young Jeezy)

The Distance 
After Tonight

Fourth of July >>> ABMB > Miss You Most > Vanishing > The Distance > Now That I Know > If It’s Over > Side Effects > Say Somethin’ > Thirsty > Ribbon > You Got Me > Don’t Stop

 

:gaydonnacat1:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
Vanishing

If It's Over
Fourth of July
Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)
Always Be My Baby

Now That I Know

Say Somethin' (ft. Snoop Dog)
You Got Me (ft. Jay-Z and Freeway)

Ribbon

Thirsty
Side Effects (ft. Young Jeezy)

The Distance 
After Tonight

mXVA9xB.gif

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
Vanishing

If It's Over
Fourth of July
Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)
Always Be My Baby

Now That I Know

Say Somethin' (ft. Snoop Dog)
You Got Me (ft. Jay-Z and Freeway)

Ribbon

Thirsty
Side Effects (ft. Young Jeezy)

The Distance 
After Tonight

All the way down the bottom?

 

XTTP1ef.gif

 

1. Vanishing

2. Say Somethin
3. Always Be My Baby

4. If It’s Over

5. Side Effects

6. The Distance

7. Ribbon

8. Fourth Of July

9. Miss You Most 

10. Don’t Stop

11. You Got Me

12. Now That I Know
13. After Tonight

14. Thirsty 

Fourth Of July 

Vanishing 

Say Somethin’

The Distance 

You Got Me 

If It’s Over

Always Be My Baby 

After Tonight

Miss You Most

Funkin’ 4 Jamaica 

Now That I Know
Thirsty

Ribbon

Side Effects

 

Fourth of July

Vanishing

Now That I Know

Say Somethin' (ft. Snoop Dog)

You Got Me (ft. Jay-Z and Freeway)

Side Effects (ft. Young Jeezy)

If It's Over

Always Be My Baby

Thirsty

The Distance

After Tonight

Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)

Ribbon

Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)

1. Always Be My Baby

2. Fourth of July

3. Vanishing

4. The Distance

5. If It's Over
 

6. Ribbon

7. Say Somethin'

8. Thirsty

9. Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)

10. Side Effects
 

11. You Got Me 

12. Now That I Know

13. After Tonight

14. Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.