Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Dreajae said:

The first song needs to be buried by the end of the decade. Come on Act II. 

4 more weeks till Cuff It outlasts BMS. It would need to chart till like April to outchart Telephone. The way the charts are, if it becomes big enough on radio, it can easily. 

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 308.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Telephone, 33 weeks :fan: 

Halo 31 weeks 

Irreplaceable 30 weeks 

 

Correct me if I'm wrong though. 

idk why but her billboard page has Perfect at 57 weeks also mi gente is at 30 weeks too 

i think this has the potential to go 30+ if she releases a video:redface:

US Urban Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 5410 (+155)
Audience — 14.773 million (+0.454)

 

US Urban AC Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 1951 (+14)
Audience — 9.330 million (+0.340)

 

US Rhythmic Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 5024 (+94)
Audience — 12.779 million (+0.160)

 

US Pop Radio:

#15. CUFF IT (+1) *new peak*

Spins — 6287 (+65)

Audience — 16.840 (+0.358)

 

:jonny5:

Jesus.. the slayage! I’m actually getting excited for the xmas freeze now cause I want this to stay alive after new years :deadbanana2: 

Can you post the difference in spin between 15 and 10 on pop? 

Edited by Shelter

Yay! Great update. 

 

Just logging in to see the way I got LASHED yesterday. :lmao:@Teezy @Lose My Breath

 

I think my payola intimation got misconstrued as negative, when in actuality I've long seen/accepted the industry as being pay-to-play...so I'm here for it. 

 

But I'll take the dragging and simply say that I'm glad this is doing well! Top 10 here we come (it feels).

Edited by Cbreezy

14 minutes ago, Draper. said:

US Urban Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 5410 (+155)
Audience — 14.773 million (+0.454)

 

US Urban AC Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 1951 (+14)
Audience — 9.330 million (+0.340)

 

US Rhythmic Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 5024 (+94)
Audience — 12.779 million (+0.160)

 

US Pop Radio:

#15. CUFF IT (+1) *new peak*

Spins — 6287 (+65)

Audience — 16.840 (+0.358)

 

:jonny5:

No! I don’t want it to peak too early :deadbanana2:

 

how many spins are we from no.1 on rhythmic, urban and Urban AC?

Edited by ToraeGilt

46 minutes ago, Draper. said:

US Urban Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 5410 (+155)
Audience — 14.773 million (+0.454)

 

US Urban AC Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 1951 (+14)
Audience — 9.330 million (+0.340)

 

US Rhythmic Radio:
#3. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 5024 (+94)
Audience — 12.779 million (+0.160)

 

US Pop Radio:

#15. CUFF IT (+1) *new peak*

Spins — 6287 (+65)

Audience — 16.840 (+0.358)

 

:jonny5:

US Hot AC Radio:

#32. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 397 421 (+24)

Audience — 0.551 million (+0.062)

43 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Can you post the difference in spin between 15 and 10 on pop? 

#10 is at 9816 spins

 

37 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

No! I don’t want it to peak too early :deadbanana2:

 

how many spins are we from no.1 on rhythmic, urban and Urban AC?

Rhythmic #1: 5641 spins

Urban #1: 5588 spins

Urban AC #1: 2172 spins

 

22 minutes ago, Draper. said:

#10 is at 9816 spins

 

Rhythmic #1: 5641 spins

Urban #1: 5588 spins

Urban AC #1: 2172 spins

 

Oh.. we should be fine by January then 

  • Author
15 minutes ago, UnanimousBB16 said:

Christmas might not completely tank the song.

Well things will get more x-mas-dominated the more we approach christmas. She should release a Cuff It (Christmas Version) Remix. It would honestly slay tbh

it might peak on urban radio first, cause its spins are close to the no 1 spot

I’ve been nervous about the song peaking on Rhythmic and Urban a lil too early while we have a lot of room to grow on POP all while Christmas is approaching. In all likely hood I think it will make it to the top 10 after Christmas but I’ve kinda let go of my hopes of a #1. 
 

Unless she murders POP radio in January like top 5 which could cause more streams and sales.

 

Lowkey, it would be time for a new single by then.

An visual could change the trajectory for this. I’m almost certain she won’t be doing the actual Cuff It challenge in the remix and the actual choreography that will be used in the visual could make it go viral all over again with a new dance challenge 

A tiktok with her and the family decorating for Christmas with Cuff It playing would be cute.

Hopefully it gets a lot of NYE playlist support, and year end support

3 hours ago, Kingdom said:

it might peak on urban radio first, cause its spins are close to the no 1 spot

Urban AC you mean? Cuz it’s kind of a far way from #1 on both rhythmic and urban. More than 5k spins

41 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Urban AC you mean? Cuz it’s kind of a far way from #1 on both rhythmic and urban. More than 5k spins

No, she’s only 200-300 spins away from #1 in each format. What I posted before were the totals for each #1. :redface:

 

I believe BMS stayed at #1 for more than one tracking week in each format, and I can see Cuff It doing even better. So I’m not really worried of Cuff It dropping before it peaks in Pop. I think first week after Christmas will be crucial for Bey to pull something.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.