Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Yours Truly vs thank u, next

Yours Truly vs thank u, next 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Better album?

    • Yours Truly
      32%
    • thank u, next
      67%
  2. 2. Better album cover?

    • Yours Truly
      29%
    • thank u, next
      70%
  3. 3. Better singles?

    • Yours Truly | The Way (feat. Mac Miller), Baby I, Right There (feat. Big Sean)
      32%
    • thank u, next | thank u, next, 7 rings, break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored
      67%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ariana-Grande-12.jpg?quality=86&strip=allJust wondering what do yall think is Ariana's best and worst album? Because  I believe that Dangerous Woman or Thank u, next is her best album and  Positions is her worst album. :

 

Honeymoon Avenue vs imagine

Baby I vs needy

Right There (feat. Big Sean) vs NASA

Tattooed Heart vs bloodline

Lovin' It vs fake smile

Piano vs bad idea

Daydreamin' vs make up

The Way (feat. Mac Miller) vs ghostin

You'll Never Know vs in my head

Almost Is Never Enough (with Nathan Sykes) vs 7 rings

Popular Song (with MIKA) vs thank u, next

Better Left Unsaid vs break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

 

 

Honeymoon Avenue vs imagine

 

Baby I vs needy

 

Right There (feat. Big Sean) vs NASA

 

Tattooed Heart vs bloodline

 

Lovin' It vs fake smile

 

Piano vs bad idea

 

Daydreamin' vs make up

 

The Way (feat. Mac Miller) vs ghostin

 

You'll Never Know vs in my head

 

Almost Is Never Enough (with Nathan Sykes) vs 7 rings

 

Popular Song (with MIKA) vs thank u, next

 

Better Left Unsaid vs break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

 

4-8 

 

TU, N wins 

thank u, next easily. especially because of her improved enunciation. But Yours Truly really was such a great debut album; it felt fresh compared to what the other girls were doing at the time, and it helped set the tone for My Everything's slayage 

Honeymoon Avenue vs imagine

Baby I vs needy

Right There (feat. Big Sean) vs NASA

Tattooed Heart vs bloodline

Lovin' It vs fake smile

Piano vs bad idea

Daydreamin' vs make up

The Way (feat. Mac Miller) vs ghostin

You'll Never Know vs in my head

Almost Is Never Enough (with Nathan Sykes) vs 7 rings

Popular Song (with MIKA) vs thank u, next

Better Left Unsaid vs break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

I haven’t returned to tun as an album since 2019, whereas I am still streaming Yours Truly front to back to this day. :chick1:

 

  1. Honeymoon Avenue >>> imagine (still a beautifully poignant and vulnerable song, but "Yours Truly" 's opener is transcendent and top 3 of her career)
  2. Baby I <<< needy (love "Baby I" tremendously, but this is my favourite "thank u, next" track and one I have a strong personal connection with)
  3. Right There (feat. Big Sean) >>>>>>> NASA (it has cute moments, but I always found its premise clumsily written. "Yours Truly" wins with its killer charming throwback to 90s hip hop-infused R&B)
  4. Tattooed Heart > bloodline (hard battle since both are so different from each other instrumentally and lyrically, but I have a stronger attachment to the timeless doo-*** tribute. However, "bloodline" remains infectiously catchy and deserved to be a single)
  5. Lovin' It > fake smile (very close battle as I immensely adore both tunes, but "Lovin' It" has more replay factor)
  6. Piano <<< bad idea ("Piano" is feel-good adorable fun and I really enjoy it, but "bad idea" 's fantastic production and unapologetic hedonistic atmosphere make for a stronger song)
  7. Daydreamin' > make up (that cringeworthy verse made me choose "Daydreamin" by default. Shame, because "make up" is a super underrated song otherwise)
  8. The Way (feat. Mac Miller) = ghostin (TIE - a bittersweet match-up, and one I don't feel comfortable comparing. Both are among my top favourite Ari songs and career highlights in their own very different ways)
  9. You'll Never Know >>> in my head (both excellent songs, but I gravitate more towards "Yours Truly" 's track. Everything about it is immaculate and hits all my musical soft spots)
  10. Almost Is Never Enough (with Nathan Sykes) >>>>>>>>>> 7 rings (easiest battle: one of Ariana's most underappreciated gems versus what I believe to be the worst song of her career)
  11. Popular Song (with MIKA) < thank u, next (I'll always defend "Popular Song" and its whimsical charm, but "thank u, next" was a truly special moment in Ariana's career, and a fantastic ode to learning from past relationships)
  12. Better Left Unsaid <<< break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored (while a terrible closer to its parent album, it's the better song. Meanwhile, "Better Left Unsaid" is "Yours Truly" 's weakest track, but still enjoyable if you're in the mood for it.)

 

8-5, so "Yours Truly" wins. I also vastly prefer its album cover (Ari's second best after "sweetener") and its singles selection, which much strongly represents its parent album.

 

Keeping in mind it's just my personal opinion, of course. 

Edited by Moonlight Nation

Honeymoon Avenue vs imagine

Baby I vs needy

Right There (feat. Big Sean) vs NASA

Tattooed Heart vs bloodline

Lovin' It vs fake smile

Piano vs bad idea

Daydreamin' vs make up

The Way (feat. Mac Miller) vs ghostin

You'll Never Know vs in my head

Almost Is Never Enough (with Nathan Sykes) vs 7 rings

Popular Song (with MIKA) vs thank u, next

Better Left Unsaid vs break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

Her two worst albums :jonny5:

 

Honeymoon Avenue vs imagine

Baby I vs needy

Right There (feat. Big Sean) vs NASA

Tattooed Heart vs bloodline

Lovin' It vs fake smile

Piano vs. bad idea

Daydreamin' vs make up (Realistically NEITHER)

The Way (feat. Mac Miller) vs ghostin

You'll Never Know vs in my head

Almost Is Never Enough (with Nathan Sykes) vs 7 rings

Popular Song (with MIKA) vs thank u, next

Better Left Unsaid vs break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

Honeymoon Avenue vs imagine
Baby I vs needy
Right There (feat. Big Sean) vs NASA
Tattooed Heart vs bloodline (both are :pukey:)
Lovin' It vs fake smile
Piano vs bad idea
Daydreamin' vs make up
The Way (feat. Mac Miller) vs ghostin
You'll Never Know vs in my head
Almost Is Never Enough (with Nathan Sykes) vs 7 rings
Popular Song (with MIKA) vs thank u, next
Better Left Unsaid vs break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.