Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Arctic Monkeys - 'The Car'

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

ย 

Hopefully itโ€™s a Garett Nolan-inspired account.ย :gaycat7:

  • Replies 173
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'I Ainโ€™t Quite Where I Think I Am' debuted at #121 on UK Spotify withย 70,800 streams

41 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

l worded in fullย 

I just know the Swifties are behind this

1eiopb1.gif

28 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I just know the Swifties are behind this

1eiopb1.gif

nah, I don't think so


at least this timeย 
3 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

nah, I don't think so

ย  Reveal hidden contents


at least this timeย 

Oh I'm just playing

or am i?ย 

:drool:ย 

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Oh I'm just playing

ย 

ย  Hide contents

or am i?ย 

:drool:ย 

ย 

:eatpopcorn:

OT: it's a wonderful album, really. I don't know why some of the reviews are low, but this really deserves huge recognition. everything flows so well, and it seems to be fitted into "a story". the production is on point and nothing misses to be very honest. At the moment, my favorite track is Sculpture Of Anything Goes. It's not even a shame that the album is "short", because you'll feel in full all the 37 minutes offered. 10\10 for meย :clap3:

6 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

:eatpopcorn:

OT: it's a wonderful album, really. I don't know why some of the reviews are low, but this really deserves huge recognition. everything flows so well, and it seems to be fitted into "a story". the production is on point and nothing misses to be very honest. At the moment, my favorite track is Sculpture Of Anything Goes. It's not even a shame that the album is "short", because you'll feel in full all the 37 minutes offered. 10\10 for meย :clap3:

mte exactly. it's very cinematic and feels like it part of a movie soundtrack. without a doubt in my top 5 favorite albums released this year.ย 

I feel like I'll like this more than TBHAC, which was pretty good but I think some critics developed an underdog complex for it

22 hours ago, James_Dean said:

So far it has anย 83ย with 7 reviewsย ย :wink:

https://www.metacritic.com/music/the-car/arctic-monkeys

ย 

Now 84ย with 11 reviews.

Just now, Reflektor_Creep said:

ย 

Now 84ย with 11 reviews.

They way we just posted the same thingย :dies:

omg these reviews! better than I expected! didnโ€™t realize this l worded but looks like thisโ€™ll be the first thing I listen to tomorrowย :ghostface:

i dont understand the mid reviews at all. it sounds like a more mature and naturally progressed version of TBH&C.

5 minutes ago, truthteller said:

i dont understand the mid reviews at all. it sounds like a more mature and naturally progressed version of TBH&C.

As of now, it is their highest rated album on Metacritic.

10 hours ago, Miss Harajuku said:

p4k will never give them BNM at this pointย :redface:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.