Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Arctic Monkeys - 'The Car'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 173
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Body Paint sounds like a straight up Bowie song. It just now hit me that the vocalist sounds like him at times 

Arctic Monkeys score their fourth top 10-charting album on the Billboard 200 as The Car drives in at No. 6 in its first week. It earned 37,500 equivalent album units; of that sum, album sales comprise 28,500, SEA units comprise 9,000 (equaling 11.76 million on-demand official streams of the set’s songs).

2 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Arctic Monkeys score their fourth top 10-charting album on the Billboard 200 as The Car drives in at No. 6 in its first week. It earned 37,500 equivalent album units; of that sum, album sales comprise 28,500, SEA units comprise 9,000 (equaling 11.76 million on-demand official streams of the set’s songs).

Respectable :clap3: ties AM as their highest charting albums on the BB200 

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Idk this might be album of the year, y'all. I'm not sick of it yet

qa7bRti.gif

I wish I liked it half as much as you do. I found it very hard to listen to... just made me want to listen to Tranquility Base. :(

Edited by Gladiator

12 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I wish I liked it half as much as you do. I found it very hard to listen to... just made me want to listen to Tranquility Base. :(

TBHC is still my favorite from them. I think it has stronger melodies and is a bit more successfully experimental- BUT of albums released this year, The Car is definitely a top on my list 

Sculptures Of Anything Goes - Río de Janeiro 04.11.2022

 

One of the best albums this year. For me this is better than TBHC, it has such a lush and elegant sound

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Finally I'm out of jail. :rip: 

 

At first I didn't love this but the more I listened, the more it grew on me. There'd Better Be A Mirrorball, Big Ideas and Hello You are my favorites. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Sculptures Of Anything Goes is probably the next single
https://arcticmonkeys.ffm.to/sculptures
 

 

Why do they have them in the B list category :deadbanana:

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

They need to get him to do a Bond theme. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. 

 

 

Edited by Rose

4 hours ago, Rose said:

They need to get him to do a Bond theme. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. 

 

 

Oh absolutely :jonnycat:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.