• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• James_Dean

• Reflektor_Creep

• TrueBlood

Body Paint sounds like a straight up Bowie song. It just now hit me that the vocalist sounds like him at times 

Arctic Monkeys score their fourth top 10-charting album on the Billboard 200 as The Car drives in at No. 6 in its first week. It earned 37,500 equivalent album units; of that sum, album sales comprise 28,500, SEA units comprise 9,000 (equaling 11.76 million on-demand official streams of the set’s songs).

2 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Arctic Monkeys score their fourth top 10-charting album on the Billboard 200 as The Car drives in at No. 6 in its first week. It earned 37,500 equivalent album units; of that sum, album sales comprise 28,500, SEA units comprise 9,000 (equaling 11.76 million on-demand official streams of the set’s songs).

Respectable :clap3: ties AM as their highest charting albums on the BB200 

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Idk this might be album of the year, y'all. I'm not sick of it yet

qa7bRti.gif

I wish I liked it half as much as you do. I found it very hard to listen to... just made me want to listen to Tranquility Base. :(

Edited by Gladiator

12 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I wish I liked it half as much as you do. I found it very hard to listen to... just made me want to listen to Tranquility Base. :(

TBHC is still my favorite from them. I think it has stronger melodies and is a bit more successfully experimental- BUT of albums released this year, The Car is definitely a top on my list 

Sculptures Of Anything Goes - Río de Janeiro 04.11.2022

One of the best albums this year. For me this is better than TBHC, it has such a lush and elegant sound

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I'm out of jail. :rip: 

At first I didn't love this but the more I listened, the more it grew on me. There'd Better Be A Mirrorball, Big Ideas and Hello You are my favorites. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They need to get him to do a Bond theme. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. 

Edited by Rose

4 hours ago, Rose said:

They need to get him to do a Bond theme. I can't believe it hasn't happened yet. 

Oh absolutely :jonnycat: