• Nefertiti0

• James_Dean

• Reflektor_Creep

• TrueBlood

They added a second Manchester date yesterday and a 3rd London date today

Edited by Nefertiti0

6 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

They added a second Manchester date yesterday and a 3rd London date today

Wow the tickets at Emirates Stadium sold out very quickly, they could have done a double date at Wembley. :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Wait.... why?? :chick2: Tiktok?

i think it went viral some time ago, it's #31 on US Spotify.
505 reached a new peak of #13 on UK Spotify this week and could surpass its peak from 2007 on UK Singles Chart. but they only allow 3 songs per artist and Body Paint, Mirrorball, Do I Wanna Know are ahead of 505 so it won't chart.
'I Wanna be Yours' also went viral  - #34 (1,900,739 streams) on Global Spotify and is more popular than '505' - #41 (1,659,563 streams).

11 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

i think it went viral some time ago, it's #31 on US Spotify.
505 reached a new peak of #13 on UK Spotify this week and could surpass its peak from 2007 on UK Singles Chart. but they only allow 3 songs per artist and Body Paint, Mirrorball, Do I Wanna Know are ahead of 505 so it won't chart.
'I Wanna be Yours' also went viral  - #34 (1,900,739 streams) on Global Spotify and is more popular than '505' - #41 (1,659,563 streams).

Talent :jonnycat:  I'm a new stan, so the past few weeks I've been going through their catalog... I can't believe I didn't listen to them sooner. So much quality!!

Wtf I was not expecting the Seattle show to have sold so much for a show a year away :deadbanana2: the tickets aren't cheap either nnn 

Zsz076P.png

the opening part of this interview of November issue of Rocking On https://rockinon.com/blog/rockinon/204309

"It felt like I was making a movie.
Even with a movie, depending on the editing process, the finished version can be completely different, but there is also the possibility that this work will be completely different than I expected.”

The Car is an irresistible new work with an immersive feeling that makes you forget the passage of time while listening, and a slow-burn pleasure.
I think you've put a lot of thought into both the details and the spatial design, but compared to Tranquility, which was similarly well thought out, it's an album that aims ror a more organie sound,isn‘t it?

"Every single thing you just said is the best. Thank you very much (laughs).
I think that what I made in 2012 is a kind of rehearsal for the next work, and I definitely think that this work is more organic than the previous work.
For example, the lyrics are self- expression.
Yes, the sound is something that comes out of my heart and becomes music as it is.
The beginning of the first song, which is the introduction to this album, is made from a melody that suddenly came to me at one point.
That influenced the whole atmosphere of the work and everything I wrote later."

9 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Yesss, they are coming back to Norway! I'm so excited to seem them again

StuBru radio station broadcasted their exclusive show recorded in Belgium yesterday. They played "Big Ideas" for the first time.

Edited by Nefertiti0

6 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

StuBru radio station broadcasted their exclusive show recorded in Belgium yesterday. They played "Big Ideas" for the first time.

sad that the link is down, i wanted to watch it tonight 

3 minutes ago, iammadmat said:

sad that the link is down, i wanted to watch it tonight 

you can listen to it here: 
https://radioplus.be/#/stubru/herbeluister/35eadbc4-09b4-11ec-aee4-02b7b76bf47f/923363de-4986-11ed-aee4-02b7b76bf47f/

Setlist:
2:50 Fireside
6:25 Big Ideas
10:45 Do I Wanna Know
16:00 Snap Out of It
21:30 TBHC
25:15 Crying Lightning
29:50 Body Paint
35:30 One Point Perspective
41:00 That's Where You're Wrong
45:00 Dancefloor
48:30 R U Mine