Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

General & Casual Politics Thread

Featured Replies

  • Author

Glad the Palestine and Israel thread was created, I expressed that elsewhere but I’ll get to posting here again. 

 

 

  • Replies 924
  • Views 49.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Smarticle
    Smarticle

  • Vermillion
    Vermillion

  • Veckatimest
    Veckatimest

    There were also allegedly 3 bomb threats at an elementary school in Tulsa, OK recently due to a TikTok shared by the new Oklahoma State Superintendent which went something along the lines of a school

  • 3 weeks later...

Ukraine posturing itself alongside the pariah states of America and Israel :ahh: 

 

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

direct democracy is infinetly better then indirect democracy, and im going to die on this hill

And there it is: calls to ban TikTok re-emerging over that trend with Osama Bin Laden’s letter

 

 

Guttenberg has been a regular featured guest on MSNBC since his daughter was killed during the Parkland shooting, for anyone who doesn’t know who he is.

  • 3 weeks later...

In more GDP per capita is a load of crap news

 

I'm I supposed to believe that West Virginia is better off than France with a welfare state and lower poverty rate? Yeah right.

 

Mexico and the U.S. having elections in the same year is.... a lot. I am concerned for Mexico's because 1) I have family. 2) How is it gonna affect us Mexicans who live in the U.S. and such. Like I am glad Mexico is getting it's first female president but the choices I heard are not great.

 

Sheinbaum aligns more with my ideals (which I get it Morena/Sheinbaum gets it's lashings sometimes) but Xochitl seems like Trump 2.0 so I genuinely don't get the hype from her and the interviews I've seen are evasive because it contradicts her agenda. So like, I heard both aren't like really great so I am conflicted but it's more of "one is less worse than the other" situation

  • 2 weeks later...

If the Biden Administration should be investigated for anything, it should be this rather than the Hunter Biden nonsense:

 

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.