Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Should men become hairy again?

∞ 102 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

As you know, almost all men in movies, TV and video games have hairless bodies.

 

5kbde531nk681.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

 

However, I fear the backlash in this thread for shaving pubes begs the question: Should men become hairy again?

 

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hairy guys are hot. pubes are hot. beef is hot. tattoos are hot. beards are hot. piercings are hot. sweat is hot.

:gaycat5:

 

People should do whatever they want. With that said…Absolutely not. Arm and (some) chest hair is fine but the rest of the upper body should remain smooth imo! 

100%. Men should be men again

a hairless body is such a turn off 

Yes please, too many hairless torsos in the world these days!!!

no :sorry: hairless (build) men look aesthetic:sorry:
some hair is still okay tho, a jungle is a turn off:toofunny2:

15 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

No :pukey: keep shaving everything that isn't limbs and head!

This.


 

11 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

100%. Men should be men again

a hairless body is such a turn off 

Ew, the homeless vibes. Men aren’t men because of their body hair, sure. Next you want women in the kitchen?:giraffe:

Edited by PopKills

I've never dated a hairless man :skull: And it's never happening either
The people want chesthair, actually hair everywhere! 

I’m down for men doing whatever they want with that body hair 

 

That being said, my bf likes my hairy chest so I don’t shave it, and I like my bfs ass to be smooth, so he shaves it :jonny5:

Yes! Hair is part of us and god put it there for a reason!

They’re still hairy.  It’s like saying the music industry is bad just because Nicki just put out a song. There are thousands other songs.

Men have been pretty hairy for a while sis… I remember when like no men were rocking a beard now every hipsters got one

Yea, it's much hotter

I mean..everyone should do what they want

but we dont want to constantly see naked rats all around media

I like hair arms + hair legs, but chest and torso area should remain clean shaven. 

I never noticed before, thanks for enlightening me OP. I guess yes, I see body hair outside of American cinema, so I guess it should return. 

People should do whatever they want.  We should definitely normalize hairier men.  However, I do love a good hairless chest. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.